AASCB elects Jones
Dr. Carol Jones, associate professor of psychology and director of psychology on the William Carey University Tradition Campus since 1994, was elected president-elect of the American Association of State Counseling Board (AASCB). Jones will serve as president-elect in 2010 and begin her term in July 2011.
Jones’ research interests include mental integration into primary care. She is co-principal investigator of the Mississippi Primary/Mental Health Collaborative based at the Coastal Family Health Center on the Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur