AASCB elects Jones
Dr. Carol Jones, associate professor of psychology and director of psychology on the William Carey University Tradition Campus since 1994, was elected president-elect of the American Association of State Counseling Board (AASCB). Jones will serve as president-elect in 2010 and begin her term in July 2011.
Jones’ research interests include mental integration into primary care. She is co-principal investigator of the Mississippi Primary/Mental Health Collaborative based at the Coastal Family Health Center on the Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability