AASCB elects Jones
Dr. Carol Jones, associate professor of psychology and director of psychology on the William Carey University Tradition Campus since 1994, was elected president-elect of the American Association of State Counseling Board (AASCB). Jones will serve as president-elect in 2010 and begin her term in July 2011.
Jones’ research interests include mental integration into primary care. She is co-principal investigator of the Mississippi Primary/Mental Health Collaborative based at the Coastal Family Health Center on the Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant