AASCB elects Jones
Dr. Carol Jones, associate professor of psychology and director of psychology on the William Carey University Tradition Campus since 1994, was elected president-elect of the American Association of State Counseling Board (AASCB). Jones will serve as president-elect in 2010 and begin her term in July 2011.
Jones’ research interests include mental integration into primary care. She is co-principal investigator of the Mississippi Primary/Mental Health Collaborative based at the Coastal Family Health Center on the Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects