AASCB elects Jones
Dr. Carol Jones, associate professor of psychology and director of psychology on the William Carey University Tradition Campus since 1994, was elected president-elect of the American Association of State Counseling Board (AASCB). Jones will serve as president-elect in 2010 and begin her term in July 2011.
Jones’ research interests include mental integration into primary care. She is co-principal investigator of the Mississippi Primary/Mental Health Collaborative based at the Coastal Family Health Center on the Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete