Bices inducted in Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Hattiesburg natives Rick and Beth Bice, owners of Bice Advertising Inc., were recently inducted into the 2009 University of Southern Mississippi School of Mass Communication and Journalism Hall of Fame.
As graduates of the Hattiesburg High School class of 1973, both Rick and Beth earned their degrees from USM by 1978. Their work spans more than 30 years as they’ve enjoyed success and support from hometown clients such as Southern Miss, the City of Hattiesburg, the Area Development Partnership, Merchants Foodservice, South Mississippi Electric Power Association, Hood Industries, Wesley Medical Center, Forrest General Hospital and Hattiesburg Clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy