Bices inducted in Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Hattiesburg natives Rick and Beth Bice, owners of Bice Advertising Inc., were recently inducted into the 2009 University of Southern Mississippi School of Mass Communication and Journalism Hall of Fame.
As graduates of the Hattiesburg High School class of 1973, both Rick and Beth earned their degrees from USM by 1978. Their work spans more than 30 years as they’ve enjoyed success and support from hometown clients such as Southern Miss, the City of Hattiesburg, the Area Development Partnership, Merchants Foodservice, South Mississippi Electric Power Association, Hood Industries, Wesley Medical Center, Forrest General Hospital and Hattiesburg Clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders