Bices inducted in Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Hattiesburg natives Rick and Beth Bice, owners of Bice Advertising Inc., were recently inducted into the 2009 University of Southern Mississippi School of Mass Communication and Journalism Hall of Fame.
As graduates of the Hattiesburg High School class of 1973, both Rick and Beth earned their degrees from USM by 1978. Their work spans more than 30 years as they’ve enjoyed success and support from hometown clients such as Southern Miss, the City of Hattiesburg, the Area Development Partnership, Merchants Foodservice, South Mississippi Electric Power Association, Hood Industries, Wesley Medical Center, Forrest General Hospital and Hattiesburg Clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money