Bices inducted in Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Hattiesburg natives Rick and Beth Bice, owners of Bice Advertising Inc., were recently inducted into the 2009 University of Southern Mississippi School of Mass Communication and Journalism Hall of Fame.
As graduates of the Hattiesburg High School class of 1973, both Rick and Beth earned their degrees from USM by 1978. Their work spans more than 30 years as they’ve enjoyed success and support from hometown clients such as Southern Miss, the City of Hattiesburg, the Area Development Partnership, Merchants Foodservice, South Mississippi Electric Power Association, Hood Industries, Wesley Medical Center, Forrest General Hospital and Hattiesburg Clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal