Bices inducted in Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Hattiesburg natives Rick and Beth Bice, owners of Bice Advertising Inc., were recently inducted into the 2009 University of Southern Mississippi School of Mass Communication and Journalism Hall of Fame.
As graduates of the Hattiesburg High School class of 1973, both Rick and Beth earned their degrees from USM by 1978. Their work spans more than 30 years as they’ve enjoyed success and support from hometown clients such as Southern Miss, the City of Hattiesburg, the Area Development Partnership, Merchants Foodservice, South Mississippi Electric Power Association, Hood Industries, Wesley Medical Center, Forrest General Hospital and Hattiesburg Clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions