Carney earns Fellow status
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Michael J. Carney, chief executive officer of Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare of Mississippi, a Psychiatric Solutions Inc. facility, recently advanced to Fellow status of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the nation’s leading professional society for healthcare leaders. Carney has served as CEO of Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare of Mississippi since 2002. He received his bachelor of science and master of public health degrees from University of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tenn. He is an active member of the Boys and Girls Club of Central Mississippi and is a board member of the Mental Health Association of the Capital Area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete