Carney earns Fellow status
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Michael J. Carney, chief executive officer of Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare of Mississippi, a Psychiatric Solutions Inc. facility, recently advanced to Fellow status of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the nation’s leading professional society for healthcare leaders. Carney has served as CEO of Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare of Mississippi since 2002. He received his bachelor of science and master of public health degrees from University of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tenn. He is an active member of the Boys and Girls Club of Central Mississippi and is a board member of the Mental Health Association of the Capital Area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags