Carney earns Fellow status
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Michael J. Carney, chief executive officer of Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare of Mississippi, a Psychiatric Solutions Inc. facility, recently advanced to Fellow status of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the nation’s leading professional society for healthcare leaders. Carney has served as CEO of Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare of Mississippi since 2002. He received his bachelor of science and master of public health degrees from University of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tenn. He is an active member of the Boys and Girls Club of Central Mississippi and is a board member of the Mental Health Association of the Capital Area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal