Carney earns Fellow status
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Michael J. Carney, chief executive officer of Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare of Mississippi, a Psychiatric Solutions Inc. facility, recently advanced to Fellow status of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the nation’s leading professional society for healthcare leaders. Carney has served as CEO of Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare of Mississippi since 2002. He received his bachelor of science and master of public health degrees from University of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tenn. He is an active member of the Boys and Girls Club of Central Mississippi and is a board member of the Mental Health Association of the Capital Area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force