Carney earns Fellow status
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Michael J. Carney, chief executive officer of Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare of Mississippi, a Psychiatric Solutions Inc. facility, recently advanced to Fellow status of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the nation’s leading professional society for healthcare leaders. Carney has served as CEO of Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare of Mississippi since 2002. He received his bachelor of science and master of public health degrees from University of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tenn. He is an active member of the Boys and Girls Club of Central Mississippi and is a board member of the Mental Health Association of the Capital Area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm