Carr Riggs executes another merger
RIDGELAND — Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI), has merged with the Florida accounting firm Davis, Monk & Company. Terms were not disclosed.
Davis Monk’s three office locations in Gainesville, Palatka and St. Augustine increase CRI’s total employee roster to more than 600 professionals, including over 110 partners, across 14 Southeastern practice units. This expansion follows only one month after a merger in New Orleans and solidifies CRI’s ranking as one of the fastest-growing firms in the nation.
“This practice unit, coupled with our six existing Florida practices, will strategically position our expertise throughout the northern and central areas of the state making us one of the best accounting resources in the state,” said William H. Carr, chairman and managing partner of CRI. “Additionally, the Davis, Monk & Company team offers an acute depth of expertise in governmental services—almost doubling our already significant practice—which positions now our firm as one of the leading providers of accounting services to the governmental sector.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan