Carr Riggs executes another merger
RIDGELAND — Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI), has merged with the Florida accounting firm Davis, Monk & Company. Terms were not disclosed.
Davis Monk’s three office locations in Gainesville, Palatka and St. Augustine increase CRI’s total employee roster to more than 600 professionals, including over 110 partners, across 14 Southeastern practice units. This expansion follows only one month after a merger in New Orleans and solidifies CRI’s ranking as one of the fastest-growing firms in the nation.
“This practice unit, coupled with our six existing Florida practices, will strategically position our expertise throughout the northern and central areas of the state making us one of the best accounting resources in the state,” said William H. Carr, chairman and managing partner of CRI. “Additionally, the Davis, Monk & Company team offers an acute depth of expertise in governmental services—almost doubling our already significant practice—which positions now our firm as one of the leading providers of accounting services to the governmental sector.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015