Carr Riggs executes another merger
RIDGELAND — Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI), has merged with the Florida accounting firm Davis, Monk & Company. Terms were not disclosed.
Davis Monk’s three office locations in Gainesville, Palatka and St. Augustine increase CRI’s total employee roster to more than 600 professionals, including over 110 partners, across 14 Southeastern practice units. This expansion follows only one month after a merger in New Orleans and solidifies CRI’s ranking as one of the fastest-growing firms in the nation.
“This practice unit, coupled with our six existing Florida practices, will strategically position our expertise throughout the northern and central areas of the state making us one of the best accounting resources in the state,” said William H. Carr, chairman and managing partner of CRI. “Additionally, the Davis, Monk & Company team offers an acute depth of expertise in governmental services—almost doubling our already significant practice—which positions now our firm as one of the leading providers of accounting services to the governmental sector.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so