Carr Riggs executes another merger
RIDGELAND — Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI), has merged with the Florida accounting firm Davis, Monk & Company. Terms were not disclosed.
Davis Monk’s three office locations in Gainesville, Palatka and St. Augustine increase CRI’s total employee roster to more than 600 professionals, including over 110 partners, across 14 Southeastern practice units. This expansion follows only one month after a merger in New Orleans and solidifies CRI’s ranking as one of the fastest-growing firms in the nation.
“This practice unit, coupled with our six existing Florida practices, will strategically position our expertise throughout the northern and central areas of the state making us one of the best accounting resources in the state,” said William H. Carr, chairman and managing partner of CRI. “Additionally, the Davis, Monk & Company team offers an acute depth of expertise in governmental services—almost doubling our already significant practice—which positions now our firm as one of the leading providers of accounting services to the governmental sector.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal