Carr Riggs executes another merger
RIDGELAND — Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI), has merged with the Florida accounting firm Davis, Monk & Company. Terms were not disclosed.
Davis Monk’s three office locations in Gainesville, Palatka and St. Augustine increase CRI’s total employee roster to more than 600 professionals, including over 110 partners, across 14 Southeastern practice units. This expansion follows only one month after a merger in New Orleans and solidifies CRI’s ranking as one of the fastest-growing firms in the nation.
“This practice unit, coupled with our six existing Florida practices, will strategically position our expertise throughout the northern and central areas of the state making us one of the best accounting resources in the state,” said William H. Carr, chairman and managing partner of CRI. “Additionally, the Davis, Monk & Company team offers an acute depth of expertise in governmental services—almost doubling our already significant practice—which positions now our firm as one of the leading providers of accounting services to the governmental sector.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful