Center brings in Hynum
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Dawn Hynum has joined Mississippi Center for Public Policy in Jackson. As the director of communications, she will be responsible for maintaining contact with the media and public to inform them of the activities and the mission of the organization.
Hynum has a background in administration, management, event coordination and public relations. She and her husband reside in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal