Center brings in Hynum
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Dawn Hynum has joined Mississippi Center for Public Policy in Jackson. As the director of communications, she will be responsible for maintaining contact with the media and public to inform them of the activities and the mission of the organization.
Hynum has a background in administration, management, event coordination and public relations. She and her husband reside in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability