Center brings in Hynum
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Dawn Hynum has joined Mississippi Center for Public Policy in Jackson. As the director of communications, she will be responsible for maintaining contact with the media and public to inform them of the activities and the mission of the organization.
Hynum has a background in administration, management, event coordination and public relations. She and her husband reside in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history