Center brings in Hynum
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Dawn Hynum has joined Mississippi Center for Public Policy in Jackson. As the director of communications, she will be responsible for maintaining contact with the media and public to inform them of the activities and the mission of the organization.
Hynum has a background in administration, management, event coordination and public relations. She and her husband reside in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations