Chambers named quarter’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Mitzi Chambers has been selected as South Mississippi State Hospital’s Employee of the Quarter for the fourth quarter of 2009. Chambers has been employed as an active treatment technician with the hospital for eight years. As an ATT, Chambers is responsible for working with mentally ill adults, leading and/or monitoring patient education groups, documenting patient activity throughout the day and assisting with recreation therapy.
She is a 1994 graduate of Stone High School. She earned an associate of arts degree at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Perkinston Campus in 1996, and in 1998, she earned a bachelor’s degree in child psychology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal