Chambers named quarter’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Mitzi Chambers has been selected as South Mississippi State Hospital’s Employee of the Quarter for the fourth quarter of 2009. Chambers has been employed as an active treatment technician with the hospital for eight years. As an ATT, Chambers is responsible for working with mentally ill adults, leading and/or monitoring patient education groups, documenting patient activity throughout the day and assisting with recreation therapy.
She is a 1994 graduate of Stone High School. She earned an associate of arts degree at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Perkinston Campus in 1996, and in 1998, she earned a bachelor’s degree in child psychology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player