Chambers named quarter’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Mitzi Chambers has been selected as South Mississippi State Hospital’s Employee of the Quarter for the fourth quarter of 2009. Chambers has been employed as an active treatment technician with the hospital for eight years. As an ATT, Chambers is responsible for working with mentally ill adults, leading and/or monitoring patient education groups, documenting patient activity throughout the day and assisting with recreation therapy.
She is a 1994 graduate of Stone High School. She earned an associate of arts degree at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Perkinston Campus in 1996, and in 1998, she earned a bachelor’s degree in child psychology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- MDA to close all its regional offices