Chambers named quarter’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Mitzi Chambers has been selected as South Mississippi State Hospital’s Employee of the Quarter for the fourth quarter of 2009. Chambers has been employed as an active treatment technician with the hospital for eight years. As an ATT, Chambers is responsible for working with mentally ill adults, leading and/or monitoring patient education groups, documenting patient activity throughout the day and assisting with recreation therapy.
She is a 1994 graduate of Stone High School. She earned an associate of arts degree at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Perkinston Campus in 1996, and in 1998, she earned a bachelor’s degree in child psychology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center