Chambers named quarter’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Mitzi Chambers has been selected as South Mississippi State Hospital’s Employee of the Quarter for the fourth quarter of 2009. Chambers has been employed as an active treatment technician with the hospital for eight years. As an ATT, Chambers is responsible for working with mentally ill adults, leading and/or monitoring patient education groups, documenting patient activity throughout the day and assisting with recreation therapy.
She is a 1994 graduate of Stone High School. She earned an associate of arts degree at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Perkinston Campus in 1996, and in 1998, she earned a bachelor’s degree in child psychology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison