Comment deadline set for IGCC plant
JACKSON — Southern District Public Service Commissioner Leonard Bentz requests anyone wanting to enter a writer public comment into the public record concerning Mississippi Power Co.’s proposed IGCC plant in Kemper County do so no later than 9 a.m. Feb. 5.
Phase two of the official hearings for the IGCC plant will begin today at 9 a.m. in the Mississippi Public Service Commission Hearing Room in the Woolfolk State Office Building in Jackson.
Public comments will be heard Feb. 5.
Comments may be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Comment deadline set for IGCC plant”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending