Comment deadline set for IGCC plant
JACKSON — Southern District Public Service Commissioner Leonard Bentz requests anyone wanting to enter a writer public comment into the public record concerning Mississippi Power Co.’s proposed IGCC plant in Kemper County do so no later than 9 a.m. Feb. 5.
Phase two of the official hearings for the IGCC plant will begin today at 9 a.m. in the Mississippi Public Service Commission Hearing Room in the Woolfolk State Office Building in Jackson.
Public comments will be heard Feb. 5.
Comments may be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Comment deadline set for IGCC plant”
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey