Comment deadline set for IGCC plant
JACKSON — Southern District Public Service Commissioner Leonard Bentz requests anyone wanting to enter a writer public comment into the public record concerning Mississippi Power Co.’s proposed IGCC plant in Kemper County do so no later than 9 a.m. Feb. 5.
Phase two of the official hearings for the IGCC plant will begin today at 9 a.m. in the Mississippi Public Service Commission Hearing Room in the Woolfolk State Office Building in Jackson.
Public comments will be heard Feb. 5.
Comments may be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Comment deadline set for IGCC plant”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports