Comment deadline set for IGCC plant
JACKSON — Southern District Public Service Commissioner Leonard Bentz requests anyone wanting to enter a writer public comment into the public record concerning Mississippi Power Co.’s proposed IGCC plant in Kemper County do so no later than 9 a.m. Feb. 5.
Phase two of the official hearings for the IGCC plant will begin today at 9 a.m. in the Mississippi Public Service Commission Hearing Room in the Woolfolk State Office Building in Jackson.
Public comments will be heard Feb. 5.
Comments may be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Comment deadline set for IGCC plant”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow