Comment deadline set for IGCC plant
JACKSON — Southern District Public Service Commissioner Leonard Bentz requests anyone wanting to enter a writer public comment into the public record concerning Mississippi Power Co.’s proposed IGCC plant in Kemper County do so no later than 9 a.m. Feb. 5.
Phase two of the official hearings for the IGCC plant will begin today at 9 a.m. in the Mississippi Public Service Commission Hearing Room in the Woolfolk State Office Building in Jackson.
Public comments will be heard Feb. 5.
Comments may be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Comment deadline set for IGCC plant”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years