Renasant elects new officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
The board of directors of Renasant Bank recently elected Danny Gladney as senior vice president and collections & recovery department manager, Stacy Crowley as vice president for human resources and Matt Gillis as vice president and appraisal & review specialist. Gladney has been with Renasant Bank since 1988, serving in the position of manager of the bank’s Collection, Recovery, Bankruptcy and Other Real Estate Owned Department. Prior to his current position, Gladney served as a consumer lender with the Renasant’s Amory office and served as an indirect lending officer in the Tupelo market. Gladney attended Mississippi State University, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance. He also attended the Barrett School of Banking, formerly Mid-South School of Banking, in Memphis and the Southeastern School of Consumer Credit at Vanderbilt University.
Crowley has been with Renasant since 1996, serving as employment representative for the last nine years. In her role with the bank, Crowley’s primary duties involve the areas of employment and employee relations. Crowley attended the University of Mississippi, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. She is also a graduate of Itawamba Community College and the Barrett School of Banking.
Gillis, a native of Sturgis, joined Renasant in Sept. 2009, serving as vice president in the Appraisal Department. Prior to joining Renasant, Gillis was a vice president in the Underwriting/Credit Department of another regional bank in Memphis. In his new role, Gillis will be responsible for monitoring, engaging and reviewing appraisals and real estate activity for Renasant. He attended Mississippi State University, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. He also attended the Barrett School of Banking, graduating magna cum laude, and the Tennessee Bankers Association’s Southeastern School of Banking as well as its commercial and advanced commercial lending schools at Vanderbilt University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability