Renasant elects new officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
The board of directors of Renasant Bank recently elected Danny Gladney as senior vice president and collections & recovery department manager, Stacy Crowley as vice president for human resources and Matt Gillis as vice president and appraisal & review specialist. Gladney has been with Renasant Bank since 1988, serving in the position of manager of the bank’s Collection, Recovery, Bankruptcy and Other Real Estate Owned Department. Prior to his current position, Gladney served as a consumer lender with the Renasant’s Amory office and served as an indirect lending officer in the Tupelo market. Gladney attended Mississippi State University, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance. He also attended the Barrett School of Banking, formerly Mid-South School of Banking, in Memphis and the Southeastern School of Consumer Credit at Vanderbilt University.
Crowley has been with Renasant since 1996, serving as employment representative for the last nine years. In her role with the bank, Crowley’s primary duties involve the areas of employment and employee relations. Crowley attended the University of Mississippi, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. She is also a graduate of Itawamba Community College and the Barrett School of Banking.
Gillis, a native of Sturgis, joined Renasant in Sept. 2009, serving as vice president in the Appraisal Department. Prior to joining Renasant, Gillis was a vice president in the Underwriting/Credit Department of another regional bank in Memphis. In his new role, Gillis will be responsible for monitoring, engaging and reviewing appraisals and real estate activity for Renasant. He attended Mississippi State University, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. He also attended the Barrett School of Banking, graduating magna cum laude, and the Tennessee Bankers Association’s Southeastern School of Banking as well as its commercial and advanced commercial lending schools at Vanderbilt University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager