Renasant elects new officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
The board of directors of Renasant Bank recently elected Danny Gladney as senior vice president and collections & recovery department manager, Stacy Crowley as vice president for human resources and Matt Gillis as vice president and appraisal & review specialist. Gladney has been with Renasant Bank since 1988, serving in the position of manager of the bank’s Collection, Recovery, Bankruptcy and Other Real Estate Owned Department. Prior to his current position, Gladney served as a consumer lender with the Renasant’s Amory office and served as an indirect lending officer in the Tupelo market. Gladney attended Mississippi State University, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance. He also attended the Barrett School of Banking, formerly Mid-South School of Banking, in Memphis and the Southeastern School of Consumer Credit at Vanderbilt University.
Crowley has been with Renasant since 1996, serving as employment representative for the last nine years. In her role with the bank, Crowley’s primary duties involve the areas of employment and employee relations. Crowley attended the University of Mississippi, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. She is also a graduate of Itawamba Community College and the Barrett School of Banking.
Gillis, a native of Sturgis, joined Renasant in Sept. 2009, serving as vice president in the Appraisal Department. Prior to joining Renasant, Gillis was a vice president in the Underwriting/Credit Department of another regional bank in Memphis. In his new role, Gillis will be responsible for monitoring, engaging and reviewing appraisals and real estate activity for Renasant. He attended Mississippi State University, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. He also attended the Barrett School of Banking, graduating magna cum laude, and the Tennessee Bankers Association’s Southeastern School of Banking as well as its commercial and advanced commercial lending schools at Vanderbilt University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years