TEC honors recent retirees
TEC announced the retirement of several valued employees. Sandra Estes, customer care representative with over 24 years of service has been an integral part of the repair department and recently transitioned into the customer care department. Mary Jane Todd, customer care representative with over 30 years of service, has served diligently in the commercial office, with a focus on toll procedures and customer care. June Hollingshead, customer care representative with over 37 years of service, has unsurpassed experience in the repair department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar