TEC honors recent retirees
TEC announced the retirement of several valued employees. Sandra Estes, customer care representative with over 24 years of service has been an integral part of the repair department and recently transitioned into the customer care department. Mary Jane Todd, customer care representative with over 30 years of service, has served diligently in the commercial office, with a focus on toll procedures and customer care. June Hollingshead, customer care representative with over 37 years of service, has unsurpassed experience in the repair department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending