TEC honors recent retirees
TEC announced the retirement of several valued employees. Sandra Estes, customer care representative with over 24 years of service has been an integral part of the repair department and recently transitioned into the customer care department. Mary Jane Todd, customer care representative with over 30 years of service, has served diligently in the commercial office, with a focus on toll procedures and customer care. June Hollingshead, customer care representative with over 37 years of service, has unsurpassed experience in the repair department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping