TEC honors recent retirees
TEC announced the retirement of several valued employees. Sandra Estes, customer care representative with over 24 years of service has been an integral part of the repair department and recently transitioned into the customer care department. Mary Jane Todd, customer care representative with over 30 years of service, has served diligently in the commercial office, with a focus on toll procedures and customer care. June Hollingshead, customer care representative with over 37 years of service, has unsurpassed experience in the repair department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal