TEC honors recent retirees
TEC announced the retirement of several valued employees. Sandra Estes, customer care representative with over 24 years of service has been an integral part of the repair department and recently transitioned into the customer care department. Mary Jane Todd, customer care representative with over 30 years of service, has served diligently in the commercial office, with a focus on toll procedures and customer care. June Hollingshead, customer care representative with over 37 years of service, has unsurpassed experience in the repair department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip