UPS drivers honored for safety
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Tags: Bartley Broome, Buford Baylis, Daniel Sandifer, David Lee, Douglas McCallum, Duane McPeek, Felix Noble, Greg McBride, Harry Estes, James Taylor, Jeffery Jordan, Ken Pearson, Perry Davis, safety, Terry Palmeri, UPS
UPS announced 14 drivers from Mississippi are among 928 newly inducted worldwide into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving. Mississippi boasts 37 active Circle of Honor drivers with a combined 2,116 years of accident-free driving.
The new Circle of Honor members are Buford Baylis of Ripley, Bartley Broome of Batesville, Perry Davis of Tupelo, Harry Estes of Mooreville, Jeffery Jordan of Brandon, David Lee of Gulfport, Greg McBride of Laurel, Douglas McCallum of Olive Branch, Duane McPeek of Vancleave, Felix Noble of McCall Creek, Terry Palmeri of Carriere, Ken Pearson of Tupelo, Daniel Sandifer of Greenwood and James Taylor of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force