UPS drivers honored for safety
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Tags: Bartley Broome, Buford Baylis, Daniel Sandifer, David Lee, Douglas McCallum, Duane McPeek, Felix Noble, Greg McBride, Harry Estes, James Taylor, Jeffery Jordan, Ken Pearson, Perry Davis, safety, Terry Palmeri, UPS
UPS announced 14 drivers from Mississippi are among 928 newly inducted worldwide into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving. Mississippi boasts 37 active Circle of Honor drivers with a combined 2,116 years of accident-free driving.
The new Circle of Honor members are Buford Baylis of Ripley, Bartley Broome of Batesville, Perry Davis of Tupelo, Harry Estes of Mooreville, Jeffery Jordan of Brandon, David Lee of Gulfport, Greg McBride of Laurel, Douglas McCallum of Olive Branch, Duane McPeek of Vancleave, Felix Noble of McCall Creek, Terry Palmeri of Carriere, Ken Pearson of Tupelo, Daniel Sandifer of Greenwood and James Taylor of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that