UPS drivers honored for safety
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Tags: Bartley Broome, Buford Baylis, Daniel Sandifer, David Lee, Douglas McCallum, Duane McPeek, Felix Noble, Greg McBride, Harry Estes, James Taylor, Jeffery Jordan, Ken Pearson, Perry Davis, safety, Terry Palmeri, UPS
UPS announced 14 drivers from Mississippi are among 928 newly inducted worldwide into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving. Mississippi boasts 37 active Circle of Honor drivers with a combined 2,116 years of accident-free driving.
The new Circle of Honor members are Buford Baylis of Ripley, Bartley Broome of Batesville, Perry Davis of Tupelo, Harry Estes of Mooreville, Jeffery Jordan of Brandon, David Lee of Gulfport, Greg McBride of Laurel, Douglas McCallum of Olive Branch, Duane McPeek of Vancleave, Felix Noble of McCall Creek, Terry Palmeri of Carriere, Ken Pearson of Tupelo, Daniel Sandifer of Greenwood and James Taylor of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions