UPS drivers honored for safety
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Tags: Bartley Broome, Buford Baylis, Daniel Sandifer, David Lee, Douglas McCallum, Duane McPeek, Felix Noble, Greg McBride, Harry Estes, James Taylor, Jeffery Jordan, Ken Pearson, Perry Davis, safety, Terry Palmeri, UPS
UPS announced 14 drivers from Mississippi are among 928 newly inducted worldwide into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving. Mississippi boasts 37 active Circle of Honor drivers with a combined 2,116 years of accident-free driving.
The new Circle of Honor members are Buford Baylis of Ripley, Bartley Broome of Batesville, Perry Davis of Tupelo, Harry Estes of Mooreville, Jeffery Jordan of Brandon, David Lee of Gulfport, Greg McBride of Laurel, Douglas McCallum of Olive Branch, Duane McPeek of Vancleave, Felix Noble of McCall Creek, Terry Palmeri of Carriere, Ken Pearson of Tupelo, Daniel Sandifer of Greenwood and James Taylor of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal