UPS drivers honored for safety
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2010
Tags: Bartley Broome, Buford Baylis, Daniel Sandifer, David Lee, Douglas McCallum, Duane McPeek, Felix Noble, Greg McBride, Harry Estes, James Taylor, Jeffery Jordan, Ken Pearson, Perry Davis, safety, Terry Palmeri, UPS
UPS announced 14 drivers from Mississippi are among 928 newly inducted worldwide into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving. Mississippi boasts 37 active Circle of Honor drivers with a combined 2,116 years of accident-free driving.
The new Circle of Honor members are Buford Baylis of Ripley, Bartley Broome of Batesville, Perry Davis of Tupelo, Harry Estes of Mooreville, Jeffery Jordan of Brandon, David Lee of Gulfport, Greg McBride of Laurel, Douglas McCallum of Olive Branch, Duane McPeek of Vancleave, Felix Noble of McCall Creek, Terry Palmeri of Carriere, Ken Pearson of Tupelo, Daniel Sandifer of Greenwood and James Taylor of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags