Peavey product wins another award
Published: February 2,2010
MERIDIAN — For the second year, music-product retailers voted Peavey’s innovative Vypyr Series modeling guitar amplifiers the Amplifier Line of the Year in Musical Merchandise Review (MMR) magazine’s annual Dealers’ Choice Awards.
“The response to the Peavey Vypyr modeling amplifiers has been overwhelmingly positive, from music retailers to guitar players,” said Hartley Peavey, founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics.
The MMR Dealers’ Choice award joins a collection of other prestigious awards, including Product of the Year and Instrument Amp of the Year from the Music & Sound Retailer and the Gold Award for Overall Value from Guitar World.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62