Peavey product wins another award
Published: February 2,2010
MERIDIAN — For the second year, music-product retailers voted Peavey’s innovative Vypyr Series modeling guitar amplifiers the Amplifier Line of the Year in Musical Merchandise Review (MMR) magazine’s annual Dealers’ Choice Awards.
“The response to the Peavey Vypyr modeling amplifiers has been overwhelmingly positive, from music retailers to guitar players,” said Hartley Peavey, founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics.
The MMR Dealers’ Choice award joins a collection of other prestigious awards, including Product of the Year and Instrument Amp of the Year from the Music & Sound Retailer and the Gold Award for Overall Value from Guitar World.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts