Peavey product wins another award
Published: February 2,2010
MERIDIAN — For the second year, music-product retailers voted Peavey’s innovative Vypyr Series modeling guitar amplifiers the Amplifier Line of the Year in Musical Merchandise Review (MMR) magazine’s annual Dealers’ Choice Awards.
“The response to the Peavey Vypyr modeling amplifiers has been overwhelmingly positive, from music retailers to guitar players,” said Hartley Peavey, founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics.
The MMR Dealers’ Choice award joins a collection of other prestigious awards, including Product of the Year and Instrument Amp of the Year from the Music & Sound Retailer and the Gold Award for Overall Value from Guitar World.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful