Peavey product wins another award
Published: February 2,2010
MERIDIAN — For the second year, music-product retailers voted Peavey’s innovative Vypyr Series modeling guitar amplifiers the Amplifier Line of the Year in Musical Merchandise Review (MMR) magazine’s annual Dealers’ Choice Awards.
“The response to the Peavey Vypyr modeling amplifiers has been overwhelmingly positive, from music retailers to guitar players,” said Hartley Peavey, founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics.
The MMR Dealers’ Choice award joins a collection of other prestigious awards, including Product of the Year and Instrument Amp of the Year from the Music & Sound Retailer and the Gold Award for Overall Value from Guitar World.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers