Peavey product wins another award
Published: February 2,2010
MERIDIAN — For the second year, music-product retailers voted Peavey’s innovative Vypyr Series modeling guitar amplifiers the Amplifier Line of the Year in Musical Merchandise Review (MMR) magazine’s annual Dealers’ Choice Awards.
“The response to the Peavey Vypyr modeling amplifiers has been overwhelmingly positive, from music retailers to guitar players,” said Hartley Peavey, founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics.
The MMR Dealers’ Choice award joins a collection of other prestigious awards, including Product of the Year and Instrument Amp of the Year from the Music & Sound Retailer and the Gold Award for Overall Value from Guitar World.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training