Pittman going back in business
JACKSON — Designer and artist Gail Pittman will return to the studio to focus on the growing area of design and licensing – creating opportunity for new custom patterns for tableware and home accessories.
After operating Gail Pittman Inc. for more than 20 years, Pittman will now be able to spend more time in design.
“I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the day-to-day operations of our wonderful company, but I truly look forward spending more time in my design studio,” Pittman said. “Our new operating procedures will allow me to get back to what I enjoy most – designing great products for all the people who have supported me over the past 20 years.”
Sidco Worldwide, located in Nashville, Tenn., along with Jackson-based NEON Marketing, has taken over all sales, manufacturing and marketing duties, which will allow Pittman to work on other exciting opportunities.
Plans for the immediate future include several new patterns and products, two of which will premier in the spring along with the grand opening of a new store location.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Pittman going back in business”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015