Pittman going back in business
JACKSON — Designer and artist Gail Pittman will return to the studio to focus on the growing area of design and licensing – creating opportunity for new custom patterns for tableware and home accessories.
After operating Gail Pittman Inc. for more than 20 years, Pittman will now be able to spend more time in design.
“I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the day-to-day operations of our wonderful company, but I truly look forward spending more time in my design studio,” Pittman said. “Our new operating procedures will allow me to get back to what I enjoy most – designing great products for all the people who have supported me over the past 20 years.”
Sidco Worldwide, located in Nashville, Tenn., along with Jackson-based NEON Marketing, has taken over all sales, manufacturing and marketing duties, which will allow Pittman to work on other exciting opportunities.
Plans for the immediate future include several new patterns and products, two of which will premier in the spring along with the grand opening of a new store location.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Pittman going back in business”
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi