Pittman going back in business
JACKSON — Designer and artist Gail Pittman will return to the studio to focus on the growing area of design and licensing – creating opportunity for new custom patterns for tableware and home accessories.
After operating Gail Pittman Inc. for more than 20 years, Pittman will now be able to spend more time in design.
“I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the day-to-day operations of our wonderful company, but I truly look forward spending more time in my design studio,” Pittman said. “Our new operating procedures will allow me to get back to what I enjoy most – designing great products for all the people who have supported me over the past 20 years.”
Sidco Worldwide, located in Nashville, Tenn., along with Jackson-based NEON Marketing, has taken over all sales, manufacturing and marketing duties, which will allow Pittman to work on other exciting opportunities.
Plans for the immediate future include several new patterns and products, two of which will premier in the spring along with the grand opening of a new store location.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Pittman going back in business”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.