Pittman going back in business
by Wally Northway
Published: February 2,2010
JACKSON — Designer and artist Gail Pittman will return to the studio to focus on the growing area of design and licensing – creating opportunity for new custom patterns for tableware and home accessories.
After operating Gail Pittman Inc. for more than 20 years, Pittman will now be able to spend more time in design.
“I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the day-to-day operations of our wonderful company, but I truly look forward spending more time in my design studio,” Pittman said. “Our new operating procedures will allow me to get back to what I enjoy most – designing great products for all the people who have supported me over the past 20 years.”
Sidco Worldwide, located in Nashville, Tenn., along with Jackson-based NEON Marketing, has taken over all sales, manufacturing and marketing duties, which will allow Pittman to work on other exciting opportunities.
Plans for the immediate future include several new patterns and products, two of which will premier in the spring along with the grand opening of a new store location.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Pittman going back in business”
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House