Venture earns ATP status from Cisco
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies has achieved Data Center Unified Computing Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) status from Cisco. This designation recognizes Venture as having fulfilled the training and program prerequisites to sell, deploy and support the Cisco Unified Computing System in the U.S.
“Cisco’s Unified Computing System complements our existing data center solutions portfolio that incorporates networking, storage and virtualization technologies,” said Gerard Gibert, Venture CEO. “As a UCS ATP, Venture’s engineering team is empowered to design solutions that maximize our client’s IT investment while achieving organizational objectives.”
To qualify as a Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Authorized Technology Provider, Venture had to meet a number of requirements. These included achieving the Cisco Data Center Networking Infrastructure Specialization and the Cisco Data Center Storage Networking Specialization as well as demonstrating mature competencies in server, storage and virtualization technologies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip