Venture earns ATP status from Cisco
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies has achieved Data Center Unified Computing Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) status from Cisco. This designation recognizes Venture as having fulfilled the training and program prerequisites to sell, deploy and support the Cisco Unified Computing System in the U.S.
“Cisco’s Unified Computing System complements our existing data center solutions portfolio that incorporates networking, storage and virtualization technologies,” said Gerard Gibert, Venture CEO. “As a UCS ATP, Venture’s engineering team is empowered to design solutions that maximize our client’s IT investment while achieving organizational objectives.”
To qualify as a Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Authorized Technology Provider, Venture had to meet a number of requirements. These included achieving the Cisco Data Center Networking Infrastructure Specialization and the Cisco Data Center Storage Networking Specialization as well as demonstrating mature competencies in server, storage and virtualization technologies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act