Venture earns ATP status from Cisco
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies has achieved Data Center Unified Computing Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) status from Cisco. This designation recognizes Venture as having fulfilled the training and program prerequisites to sell, deploy and support the Cisco Unified Computing System in the U.S.
“Cisco’s Unified Computing System complements our existing data center solutions portfolio that incorporates networking, storage and virtualization technologies,” said Gerard Gibert, Venture CEO. “As a UCS ATP, Venture’s engineering team is empowered to design solutions that maximize our client’s IT investment while achieving organizational objectives.”
To qualify as a Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Authorized Technology Provider, Venture had to meet a number of requirements. These included achieving the Cisco Data Center Networking Infrastructure Specialization and the Cisco Data Center Storage Networking Specialization as well as demonstrating mature competencies in server, storage and virtualization technologies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery