Venture earns ATP status from Cisco
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies has achieved Data Center Unified Computing Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) status from Cisco. This designation recognizes Venture as having fulfilled the training and program prerequisites to sell, deploy and support the Cisco Unified Computing System in the U.S.
“Cisco’s Unified Computing System complements our existing data center solutions portfolio that incorporates networking, storage and virtualization technologies,” said Gerard Gibert, Venture CEO. “As a UCS ATP, Venture’s engineering team is empowered to design solutions that maximize our client’s IT investment while achieving organizational objectives.”
To qualify as a Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Authorized Technology Provider, Venture had to meet a number of requirements. These included achieving the Cisco Data Center Networking Infrastructure Specialization and the Cisco Data Center Storage Networking Specialization as well as demonstrating mature competencies in server, storage and virtualization technologies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports