Venture earns ATP status from Cisco
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies has achieved Data Center Unified Computing Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) status from Cisco. This designation recognizes Venture as having fulfilled the training and program prerequisites to sell, deploy and support the Cisco Unified Computing System in the U.S.
“Cisco’s Unified Computing System complements our existing data center solutions portfolio that incorporates networking, storage and virtualization technologies,” said Gerard Gibert, Venture CEO. “As a UCS ATP, Venture’s engineering team is empowered to design solutions that maximize our client’s IT investment while achieving organizational objectives.”
To qualify as a Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Authorized Technology Provider, Venture had to meet a number of requirements. These included achieving the Cisco Data Center Networking Infrastructure Specialization and the Cisco Data Center Storage Networking Specialization as well as demonstrating mature competencies in server, storage and virtualization technologies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option