Providence completes GSE acquisition
by Wally Northway
Published: February 4,2010
Tags: mergers and acquisitions
GULFPORT — Providence of Baton Rouge, La., has completed its acquisition of GSE Associates in Houma, La. Terms were not disclosed.
As a Providence company, GSE Associates, formerly Gulf-South Engineers, will now offer services from five office locations in Louisiana (Houma, Metairie, Morgan City, Baton Rouge and Alexandria), two offices in Texas (Dallas and Houston) and one in Gulfport. Arthur DeFraites, owner of GSE for the past 56 years, will remain as senior managing partner.
Providence senior managing partner Rich Major said, “The addition of the depth of experience and long-term reputation of such a solid firm as GSE will significantly boost our capabilities.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
4 Responses to “Providence completes GSE acquisition”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software