Providence completes GSE acquisition
GULFPORT — Providence of Baton Rouge, La., has completed its acquisition of GSE Associates in Houma, La. Terms were not disclosed.
As a Providence company, GSE Associates, formerly Gulf-South Engineers, will now offer services from five office locations in Louisiana (Houma, Metairie, Morgan City, Baton Rouge and Alexandria), two offices in Texas (Dallas and Houston) and one in Gulfport. Arthur DeFraites, owner of GSE for the past 56 years, will remain as senior managing partner.
Providence senior managing partner Rich Major said, “The addition of the depth of experience and long-term reputation of such a solid firm as GSE will significantly boost our capabilities.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
4 Responses to “Providence completes GSE acquisition”
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast