Providence completes GSE acquisition
GULFPORT — Providence of Baton Rouge, La., has completed its acquisition of GSE Associates in Houma, La. Terms were not disclosed.
As a Providence company, GSE Associates, formerly Gulf-South Engineers, will now offer services from five office locations in Louisiana (Houma, Metairie, Morgan City, Baton Rouge and Alexandria), two offices in Texas (Dallas and Houston) and one in Gulfport. Arthur DeFraites, owner of GSE for the past 56 years, will remain as senior managing partner.
Providence senior managing partner Rich Major said, “The addition of the depth of experience and long-term reputation of such a solid firm as GSE will significantly boost our capabilities.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
4 Responses to “Providence completes GSE acquisition”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau