Providence completes GSE acquisition
GULFPORT — Providence of Baton Rouge, La., has completed its acquisition of GSE Associates in Houma, La. Terms were not disclosed.
As a Providence company, GSE Associates, formerly Gulf-South Engineers, will now offer services from five office locations in Louisiana (Houma, Metairie, Morgan City, Baton Rouge and Alexandria), two offices in Texas (Dallas and Houston) and one in Gulfport. Arthur DeFraites, owner of GSE for the past 56 years, will remain as senior managing partner.
Providence senior managing partner Rich Major said, “The addition of the depth of experience and long-term reputation of such a solid firm as GSE will significantly boost our capabilities.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
4 Responses to “Providence completes GSE acquisition”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing