Providence completes GSE acquisition
GULFPORT — Providence of Baton Rouge, La., has completed its acquisition of GSE Associates in Houma, La. Terms were not disclosed.
As a Providence company, GSE Associates, formerly Gulf-South Engineers, will now offer services from five office locations in Louisiana (Houma, Metairie, Morgan City, Baton Rouge and Alexandria), two offices in Texas (Dallas and Houston) and one in Gulfport. Arthur DeFraites, owner of GSE for the past 56 years, will remain as senior managing partner.
Providence senior managing partner Rich Major said, “The addition of the depth of experience and long-term reputation of such a solid firm as GSE will significantly boost our capabilities.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
4 Responses to “Providence completes GSE acquisition”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters