Report: Toyota to recall Prius hybrid in US, Japan
Japan’s top business newspaper, Nihon Keizai, said Friday that Toyota will soon notify Japan’s transport ministry and the U.S. Department of Transportation of the recall.
Takayuki Fujimoto, a transport ministry official, said the government has yet to receive a recall notice from Toyota. Toyota spokeswoman Ririko Takeuchi said the company has not yet decided whether to recall the model in the U.S. and Japan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Report: Toyota to recall Prius hybrid in US, Japan”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'