Report: Toyota to recall Prius hybrid in US, Japan
Japan’s top business newspaper, Nihon Keizai, said Friday that Toyota will soon notify Japan’s transport ministry and the U.S. Department of Transportation of the recall.
Takayuki Fujimoto, a transport ministry official, said the government has yet to receive a recall notice from Toyota. Toyota spokeswoman Ririko Takeuchi said the company has not yet decided whether to recall the model in the U.S. and Japan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Report: Toyota to recall Prius hybrid in US, Japan”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus