Report: Toyota to recall Prius hybrid in US, Japan
Japan’s top business newspaper, Nihon Keizai, said Friday that Toyota will soon notify Japan’s transport ministry and the U.S. Department of Transportation of the recall.
Takayuki Fujimoto, a transport ministry official, said the government has yet to receive a recall notice from Toyota. Toyota spokeswoman Ririko Takeuchi said the company has not yet decided whether to recall the model in the U.S. and Japan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Report: Toyota to recall Prius hybrid in US, Japan”
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn