Baptist Golden-Triangle adds Godwin
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Robbie Godwin, M.D., an interventional radiologist, has joined the staff at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. He began his duties Jan. 3.
Originally from Ethelsville, Ala., Godwin is a 1996 graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor’s degree in biology. He is a 2002 graduate of Kansas City University of Medicine and Bioscience where he graduated in the top 15 percent of his class.
Godwin completed both his internship and residency in radiology at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center in Lexington, Ky. He completed his fellowship in vascular and interventional radiology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn., in 2008.
Godwin comes to Baptist Golden Triangle from South Central Regional Medical Center in Laurel where he was an interventional radiologist. He is a member of the American College of Radiology, the Society of Interventional Radiology and the Mississippi State Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015