Baptist Golden-Triangle adds Godwin
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Robbie Godwin, M.D., an interventional radiologist, has joined the staff at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. He began his duties Jan. 3.
Originally from Ethelsville, Ala., Godwin is a 1996 graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor’s degree in biology. He is a 2002 graduate of Kansas City University of Medicine and Bioscience where he graduated in the top 15 percent of his class.
Godwin completed both his internship and residency in radiology at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center in Lexington, Ky. He completed his fellowship in vascular and interventional radiology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn., in 2008.
Godwin comes to Baptist Golden Triangle from South Central Regional Medical Center in Laurel where he was an interventional radiologist. He is a member of the American College of Radiology, the Society of Interventional Radiology and the Mississippi State Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter