Baptist Golden-Triangle adds Godwin
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Robbie Godwin, M.D., an interventional radiologist, has joined the staff at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. He began his duties Jan. 3.
Originally from Ethelsville, Ala., Godwin is a 1996 graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor’s degree in biology. He is a 2002 graduate of Kansas City University of Medicine and Bioscience where he graduated in the top 15 percent of his class.
Godwin completed both his internship and residency in radiology at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center in Lexington, Ky. He completed his fellowship in vascular and interventional radiology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn., in 2008.
Godwin comes to Baptist Golden Triangle from South Central Regional Medical Center in Laurel where he was an interventional radiologist. He is a member of the American College of Radiology, the Society of Interventional Radiology and the Mississippi State Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015