Baptist Golden-Triangle adds Godwin
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Robbie Godwin, M.D., an interventional radiologist, has joined the staff at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. He began his duties Jan. 3.
Originally from Ethelsville, Ala., Godwin is a 1996 graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor’s degree in biology. He is a 2002 graduate of Kansas City University of Medicine and Bioscience where he graduated in the top 15 percent of his class.
Godwin completed both his internship and residency in radiology at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center in Lexington, Ky. He completed his fellowship in vascular and interventional radiology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn., in 2008.
Godwin comes to Baptist Golden Triangle from South Central Regional Medical Center in Laurel where he was an interventional radiologist. He is a member of the American College of Radiology, the Society of Interventional Radiology and the Mississippi State Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner