Baptist Golden-Triangle adds Godwin
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Robbie Godwin, M.D., an interventional radiologist, has joined the staff at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. He began his duties Jan. 3.
Originally from Ethelsville, Ala., Godwin is a 1996 graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor’s degree in biology. He is a 2002 graduate of Kansas City University of Medicine and Bioscience where he graduated in the top 15 percent of his class.
Godwin completed both his internship and residency in radiology at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center in Lexington, Ky. He completed his fellowship in vascular and interventional radiology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn., in 2008.
Godwin comes to Baptist Golden Triangle from South Central Regional Medical Center in Laurel where he was an interventional radiologist. He is a member of the American College of Radiology, the Society of Interventional Radiology and the Mississippi State Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on