BKD welcomes new interns
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
BKD, LLP, has added Lee Klein and Theodore “Ted” Jordan as interns in its Jackson office’s audit department and Margaret “Meg” Barefoot as an intern in the tax department of its Oxford office.
Klein will graduate in May with a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College, where he was captain of the football team in 2008 and 2009.
Jordan is currently obtaining a bachelor’s degree in accountancy from Mississippi State University.
Barefoot will receive her bachelor’s degree in accountancy this year from the University of Mississippi. She has been an Ole Miss Ambassador, Ole Miss Baseball Diamond Girl captain and a member of the Campus Crusade Servant Team and Small Group leader.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations