BKD welcomes new interns
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
BKD, LLP, has added Lee Klein and Theodore “Ted” Jordan as interns in its Jackson office’s audit department and Margaret “Meg” Barefoot as an intern in the tax department of its Oxford office.
Klein will graduate in May with a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College, where he was captain of the football team in 2008 and 2009.
Jordan is currently obtaining a bachelor’s degree in accountancy from Mississippi State University.
Barefoot will receive her bachelor’s degree in accountancy this year from the University of Mississippi. She has been an Ole Miss Ambassador, Ole Miss Baseball Diamond Girl captain and a member of the Campus Crusade Servant Team and Small Group leader.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma