BKD welcomes new interns
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
BKD, LLP, has added Lee Klein and Theodore “Ted” Jordan as interns in its Jackson office’s audit department and Margaret “Meg” Barefoot as an intern in the tax department of its Oxford office.
Klein will graduate in May with a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College, where he was captain of the football team in 2008 and 2009.
Jordan is currently obtaining a bachelor’s degree in accountancy from Mississippi State University.
Barefoot will receive her bachelor’s degree in accountancy this year from the University of Mississippi. She has been an Ole Miss Ambassador, Ole Miss Baseball Diamond Girl captain and a member of the Campus Crusade Servant Team and Small Group leader.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county