BKD welcomes new interns
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
BKD, LLP, has added Lee Klein and Theodore “Ted” Jordan as interns in its Jackson office’s audit department and Margaret “Meg” Barefoot as an intern in the tax department of its Oxford office.
Klein will graduate in May with a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College, where he was captain of the football team in 2008 and 2009.
Jordan is currently obtaining a bachelor’s degree in accountancy from Mississippi State University.
Barefoot will receive her bachelor’s degree in accountancy this year from the University of Mississippi. She has been an Ole Miss Ambassador, Ole Miss Baseball Diamond Girl captain and a member of the Campus Crusade Servant Team and Small Group leader.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson