BKD welcomes new interns
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
BKD, LLP, has added Lee Klein and Theodore “Ted” Jordan as interns in its Jackson office’s audit department and Margaret “Meg” Barefoot as an intern in the tax department of its Oxford office.
Klein will graduate in May with a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College, where he was captain of the football team in 2008 and 2009.
Jordan is currently obtaining a bachelor’s degree in accountancy from Mississippi State University.
Barefoot will receive her bachelor’s degree in accountancy this year from the University of Mississippi. She has been an Ole Miss Ambassador, Ole Miss Baseball Diamond Girl captain and a member of the Campus Crusade Servant Team and Small Group leader.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate