Circadence chooses Jackson as tech director
Circadence Corporation has appointed Kent Jackson as its director of technology at its Advanced Research and Development Facility in Tupelo. Jackson joins Circadence from IBM in Atlanta, where he led teams developing Internet Security Systems (ISS) Proventia Endpoint Security solutions.
A certified project manager, Jackson also has extensive experience with the full software development lifecycle, software process development/ISO, cross functional team formation and management and software outsourcing management both on and offshore.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal