Circadence chooses Jackson as tech director
Circadence Corporation has appointed Kent Jackson as its director of technology at its Advanced Research and Development Facility in Tupelo. Jackson joins Circadence from IBM in Atlanta, where he led teams developing Internet Security Systems (ISS) Proventia Endpoint Security solutions.
A certified project manager, Jackson also has extensive experience with the full software development lifecycle, software process development/ISO, cross functional team formation and management and software outsourcing management both on and offshore.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts