Circadence chooses Jackson as tech director
Circadence Corporation has appointed Kent Jackson as its director of technology at its Advanced Research and Development Facility in Tupelo. Jackson joins Circadence from IBM in Atlanta, where he led teams developing Internet Security Systems (ISS) Proventia Endpoint Security solutions.
A certified project manager, Jackson also has extensive experience with the full software development lifecycle, software process development/ISO, cross functional team formation and management and software outsourcing management both on and offshore.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau