Circadence chooses Jackson as tech director
Circadence Corporation has appointed Kent Jackson as its director of technology at its Advanced Research and Development Facility in Tupelo. Jackson joins Circadence from IBM in Atlanta, where he led teams developing Internet Security Systems (ISS) Proventia Endpoint Security solutions.
A certified project manager, Jackson also has extensive experience with the full software development lifecycle, software process development/ISO, cross functional team formation and management and software outsourcing management both on and offshore.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones