Circadence chooses Jackson as tech director
Circadence Corporation has appointed Kent Jackson as its director of technology at its Advanced Research and Development Facility in Tupelo. Jackson joins Circadence from IBM in Atlanta, where he led teams developing Internet Security Systems (ISS) Proventia Endpoint Security solutions.
A certified project manager, Jackson also has extensive experience with the full software development lifecycle, software process development/ISO, cross functional team formation and management and software outsourcing management both on and offshore.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well