Former Nick’s (restaurant) space leased
Published: February 8,2010
The ground floor at 1501 Lakeland Drive in Jackson, occupied for 25 years by Nick’s restaurant, has been leased to ophthalmologist Kirk R. Jeffreys III. Jeffrey’s practice and optical shop will occupy 4,500 square feet of the 7,500 square foot space. Nick’s moved to a nearby Old Canton Road location in December 2009.
The 1501 Lakeland Drive building’s major tenants include Mississippi Health Partners, Strategic Financial Partners and Bancorp South. The building currently has several vacancies including the remaining 3,000 square feet of ground floor space offered at $18.00 per square foot.
1501 Lakeland Drive is managed by State Street Group, LLC which is a commercial real estate investment and management company based in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi