Former Nick’s (restaurant) space leased
Published: February 8,2010
The ground floor at 1501 Lakeland Drive in Jackson, occupied for 25 years by Nick’s restaurant, has been leased to ophthalmologist Kirk R. Jeffreys III. Jeffrey’s practice and optical shop will occupy 4,500 square feet of the 7,500 square foot space. Nick’s moved to a nearby Old Canton Road location in December 2009.
The 1501 Lakeland Drive building’s major tenants include Mississippi Health Partners, Strategic Financial Partners and Bancorp South. The building currently has several vacancies including the remaining 3,000 square feet of ground floor space offered at $18.00 per square foot.
1501 Lakeland Drive is managed by State Street Group, LLC which is a commercial real estate investment and management company based in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval