Former Nick’s (restaurant) space leased
by Amy McCullough
Published: February 8,2010
The ground floor at 1501 Lakeland Drive in Jackson, occupied for 25 years by Nick’s restaurant, has been leased to ophthalmologist Kirk R. Jeffreys III. Jeffrey’s practice and optical shop will occupy 4,500 square feet of the 7,500 square foot space. Nick’s moved to a nearby Old Canton Road location in December 2009.
The 1501 Lakeland Drive building’s major tenants include Mississippi Health Partners, Strategic Financial Partners and Bancorp South. The building currently has several vacancies including the remaining 3,000 square feet of ground floor space offered at $18.00 per square foot.
1501 Lakeland Drive is managed by State Street Group, LLC which is a commercial real estate investment and management company based in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county