Former Nick’s (restaurant) space leased
by Amy McCullough
Published: February 8,2010
The ground floor at 1501 Lakeland Drive in Jackson, occupied for 25 years by Nick’s restaurant, has been leased to ophthalmologist Kirk R. Jeffreys III. Jeffrey’s practice and optical shop will occupy 4,500 square feet of the 7,500 square foot space. Nick’s moved to a nearby Old Canton Road location in December 2009.
The 1501 Lakeland Drive building’s major tenants include Mississippi Health Partners, Strategic Financial Partners and Bancorp South. The building currently has several vacancies including the remaining 3,000 square feet of ground floor space offered at $18.00 per square foot.
1501 Lakeland Drive is managed by State Street Group, LLC which is a commercial real estate investment and management company based in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit