Former Nick’s (restaurant) space leased
Published: February 8,2010
The ground floor at 1501 Lakeland Drive in Jackson, occupied for 25 years by Nick’s restaurant, has been leased to ophthalmologist Kirk R. Jeffreys III. Jeffrey’s practice and optical shop will occupy 4,500 square feet of the 7,500 square foot space. Nick’s moved to a nearby Old Canton Road location in December 2009.
The 1501 Lakeland Drive building’s major tenants include Mississippi Health Partners, Strategic Financial Partners and Bancorp South. The building currently has several vacancies including the remaining 3,000 square feet of ground floor space offered at $18.00 per square foot.
1501 Lakeland Drive is managed by State Street Group, LLC which is a commercial real estate investment and management company based in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development