Green earns committee appointment
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Lynne Green of the law firm Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, has been appointed to the ACTEC State Chairs Steering Committee. Green, who currently serves as state chair for Mississippi, has been appointed to represent the ACTEC Southern Region, which consists of Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee and Kentucky. She will be responsible for organization, communications and activities within the Southern Region. Green’s three-year term is effective immediately at the close of the 2010 Annual Meeting in March.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter