Green earns committee appointment
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Lynne Green of the law firm Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, has been appointed to the ACTEC State Chairs Steering Committee. Green, who currently serves as state chair for Mississippi, has been appointed to represent the ACTEC Southern Region, which consists of Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee and Kentucky. She will be responsible for organization, communications and activities within the Southern Region. Green’s three-year term is effective immediately at the close of the 2010 Annual Meeting in March.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win