Green earns committee appointment
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Lynne Green of the law firm Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, has been appointed to the ACTEC State Chairs Steering Committee. Green, who currently serves as state chair for Mississippi, has been appointed to represent the ACTEC Southern Region, which consists of Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee and Kentucky. She will be responsible for organization, communications and activities within the Southern Region. Green’s three-year term is effective immediately at the close of the 2010 Annual Meeting in March.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi