Green earns committee appointment
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Lynne Green of the law firm Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, has been appointed to the ACTEC State Chairs Steering Committee. Green, who currently serves as state chair for Mississippi, has been appointed to represent the ACTEC Southern Region, which consists of Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee and Kentucky. She will be responsible for organization, communications and activities within the Southern Region. Green’s three-year term is effective immediately at the close of the 2010 Annual Meeting in March.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials