Green earns committee appointment
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Lynne Green of the law firm Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, has been appointed to the ACTEC State Chairs Steering Committee. Green, who currently serves as state chair for Mississippi, has been appointed to represent the ACTEC Southern Region, which consists of Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee and Kentucky. She will be responsible for organization, communications and activities within the Southern Region. Green’s three-year term is effective immediately at the close of the 2010 Annual Meeting in March.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete