Johnson wins JAG award
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Jobs for America’s Graduates (JAG) recently presented its national Above and Beyond award to Gloria Johnson, director of customer service for Entergy Mississippi Inc. Johnson was honored at the organization’s annual leadership awards luncheon in Washington, D.C.
Established in 1980, JAG is a school-to-career program active in 700 schools and colleges nationwide, including Mississippi. Johnson caught the attention of JAG due to her years of leadership with Jobs for Mississippi Graduates, a state affiliate of the national organization.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals