Johnson wins JAG award
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Jobs for America’s Graduates (JAG) recently presented its national Above and Beyond award to Gloria Johnson, director of customer service for Entergy Mississippi Inc. Johnson was honored at the organization’s annual leadership awards luncheon in Washington, D.C.
Established in 1980, JAG is a school-to-career program active in 700 schools and colleges nationwide, including Mississippi. Johnson caught the attention of JAG due to her years of leadership with Jobs for Mississippi Graduates, a state affiliate of the national organization.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Nullification and interposition
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable