Johnson wins JAG award
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Jobs for America’s Graduates (JAG) recently presented its national Above and Beyond award to Gloria Johnson, director of customer service for Entergy Mississippi Inc. Johnson was honored at the organization’s annual leadership awards luncheon in Washington, D.C.
Established in 1980, JAG is a school-to-career program active in 700 schools and colleges nationwide, including Mississippi. Johnson caught the attention of JAG due to her years of leadership with Jobs for Mississippi Graduates, a state affiliate of the national organization.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability