Johnson wins JAG award
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Jobs for America’s Graduates (JAG) recently presented its national Above and Beyond award to Gloria Johnson, director of customer service for Entergy Mississippi Inc. Johnson was honored at the organization’s annual leadership awards luncheon in Washington, D.C.
Established in 1980, JAG is a school-to-career program active in 700 schools and colleges nationwide, including Mississippi. Johnson caught the attention of JAG due to her years of leadership with Jobs for Mississippi Graduates, a state affiliate of the national organization.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term