Johnson wins JAG award
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Jobs for America’s Graduates (JAG) recently presented its national Above and Beyond award to Gloria Johnson, director of customer service for Entergy Mississippi Inc. Johnson was honored at the organization’s annual leadership awards luncheon in Washington, D.C.
Established in 1980, JAG is a school-to-career program active in 700 schools and colleges nationwide, including Mississippi. Johnson caught the attention of JAG due to her years of leadership with Jobs for Mississippi Graduates, a state affiliate of the national organization.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years