Max Home growing its operations
FULTON — Max Home, LLC, a manufacturer of upholstered sofas, loveseats and chairs, is expanding its operations in Fulton.
Max Home is expanding into a building jointly owned by the City of Fulton and Itawamba County near its current facility near the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway.
Max Home is investing over $850,000 in equipment and building upgrades for the expansion, which would add 100 jobs at the facility. The company will now have 375 workers in Fulton.
The company also will continue operations at Iuka facility, where it employs 150.
The Mississippi Development Authority has provided $440,000 for the project. The Appalachian Regional Commission also provided $110,000 to assist with the expansion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones