Max Home growing its operations
FULTON — Max Home, LLC, a manufacturer of upholstered sofas, loveseats and chairs, is expanding its operations in Fulton.
Max Home is expanding into a building jointly owned by the City of Fulton and Itawamba County near its current facility near the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway.
Max Home is investing over $850,000 in equipment and building upgrades for the expansion, which would add 100 jobs at the facility. The company will now have 375 workers in Fulton.
The company also will continue operations at Iuka facility, where it employs 150.
The Mississippi Development Authority has provided $440,000 for the project. The Appalachian Regional Commission also provided $110,000 to assist with the expansion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue