Max Home growing its operations
FULTON — Max Home, LLC, a manufacturer of upholstered sofas, loveseats and chairs, is expanding its operations in Fulton.
Max Home is expanding into a building jointly owned by the City of Fulton and Itawamba County near its current facility near the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway.
Max Home is investing over $850,000 in equipment and building upgrades for the expansion, which would add 100 jobs at the facility. The company will now have 375 workers in Fulton.
The company also will continue operations at Iuka facility, where it employs 150.
The Mississippi Development Authority has provided $440,000 for the project. The Appalachian Regional Commission also provided $110,000 to assist with the expansion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program