Max Home growing its operations
FULTON — Max Home, LLC, a manufacturer of upholstered sofas, loveseats and chairs, is expanding its operations in Fulton.
Max Home is expanding into a building jointly owned by the City of Fulton and Itawamba County near its current facility near the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway.
Max Home is investing over $850,000 in equipment and building upgrades for the expansion, which would add 100 jobs at the facility. The company will now have 375 workers in Fulton.
The company also will continue operations at Iuka facility, where it employs 150.
The Mississippi Development Authority has provided $440,000 for the project. The Appalachian Regional Commission also provided $110,000 to assist with the expansion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'