Memorial recognizes latest STARs
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the fourth quarter 2009 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) was developed to recognize outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are (top row, from left): Laura Hafford, information systems, IT clinical support supervisor; Kimberly Lake, business office services, patient accounts manager; and, Deborah Means, multi-skilled tech, Ortho/Neuro 4D. (middle row, from left): Linda McCulloch, volunteer services coordinator, community and corporate relations; Ella Durr, receiving tech, distribution; and, Eva Regaliza, R.N., Oncology 3B. (seated, from left): Eddie Camp, engineering tech, engineering; Kelli Perkins, R.N., Medical / Surgical Services 5A/B; and, Dr. David Northington, hospitalist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate