Memorial recognizes latest STARs
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the fourth quarter 2009 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) was developed to recognize outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are (top row, from left): Laura Hafford, information systems, IT clinical support supervisor; Kimberly Lake, business office services, patient accounts manager; and, Deborah Means, multi-skilled tech, Ortho/Neuro 4D. (middle row, from left): Linda McCulloch, volunteer services coordinator, community and corporate relations; Ella Durr, receiving tech, distribution; and, Eva Regaliza, R.N., Oncology 3B. (seated, from left): Eddie Camp, engineering tech, engineering; Kelli Perkins, R.N., Medical / Surgical Services 5A/B; and, Dr. David Northington, hospitalist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals