Memorial recognizes latest STARs
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the fourth quarter 2009 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) was developed to recognize outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are (top row, from left): Laura Hafford, information systems, IT clinical support supervisor; Kimberly Lake, business office services, patient accounts manager; and, Deborah Means, multi-skilled tech, Ortho/Neuro 4D. (middle row, from left): Linda McCulloch, volunteer services coordinator, community and corporate relations; Ella Durr, receiving tech, distribution; and, Eva Regaliza, R.N., Oncology 3B. (seated, from left): Eddie Camp, engineering tech, engineering; Kelli Perkins, R.N., Medical / Surgical Services 5A/B; and, Dr. David Northington, hospitalist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State