Memorial recognizes latest STARs
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the fourth quarter 2009 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) was developed to recognize outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are (top row, from left): Laura Hafford, information systems, IT clinical support supervisor; Kimberly Lake, business office services, patient accounts manager; and, Deborah Means, multi-skilled tech, Ortho/Neuro 4D. (middle row, from left): Linda McCulloch, volunteer services coordinator, community and corporate relations; Ella Durr, receiving tech, distribution; and, Eva Regaliza, R.N., Oncology 3B. (seated, from left): Eddie Camp, engineering tech, engineering; Kelli Perkins, R.N., Medical / Surgical Services 5A/B; and, Dr. David Northington, hospitalist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip