Memorial recognizes latest STARs
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the fourth quarter 2009 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) was developed to recognize outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are (top row, from left): Laura Hafford, information systems, IT clinical support supervisor; Kimberly Lake, business office services, patient accounts manager; and, Deborah Means, multi-skilled tech, Ortho/Neuro 4D. (middle row, from left): Linda McCulloch, volunteer services coordinator, community and corporate relations; Ella Durr, receiving tech, distribution; and, Eva Regaliza, R.N., Oncology 3B. (seated, from left): Eddie Camp, engineering tech, engineering; Kelli Perkins, R.N., Medical / Surgical Services 5A/B; and, Dr. David Northington, hospitalist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million