Orkin earns professional designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Ted S. Orkin of Orkin Property Management, LLC, in Jackson recently earned the Professional Community Association Manager designation from the Community Associations Institute. Orkin is one of 1,200 managers nationwide, and the only one in Mississippi, to earn the designation.
Orkin, a native of Jackson, has been in the real estate business in the greater Jackson area since 1972. He worked in commercial sales and leasing for 19 years before forming Orkin Property Management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Orkin earns professional designation”
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry