Orkin earns professional designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Ted S. Orkin of Orkin Property Management, LLC, in Jackson recently earned the Professional Community Association Manager designation from the Community Associations Institute. Orkin is one of 1,200 managers nationwide, and the only one in Mississippi, to earn the designation.
Orkin, a native of Jackson, has been in the real estate business in the greater Jackson area since 1972. He worked in commercial sales and leasing for 19 years before forming Orkin Property Management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Orkin earns professional designation”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring