Orkin earns professional designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Ted S. Orkin of Orkin Property Management, LLC, in Jackson recently earned the Professional Community Association Manager designation from the Community Associations Institute. Orkin is one of 1,200 managers nationwide, and the only one in Mississippi, to earn the designation.
Orkin, a native of Jackson, has been in the real estate business in the greater Jackson area since 1972. He worked in commercial sales and leasing for 19 years before forming Orkin Property Management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Orkin earns professional designation”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015