PSC questions MPC on IPP contracts and cost overruns
MPC wants to build ‘clean coal’ plant at a cost for more than $2.4 billion The state Public Service Commission’s resource hearings centered on a proposed $2.5 billion clean coal plant in Kemper County began Feb. 1 and included questions about plant financing, reliance on natural gas, legitimacy of independent power producer (IPP) contracts, and […]
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities