Skertich practicing at Ogletree Deakins
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C., is pleased to announce that Grace Skertich has joined the firm’s Jackson office as an associate. In her practice, Skertich defends employers in cases involving workplace injuries, sexual harassment, race discrimination, age discrimination and disability discrimination. Skertich also provides advice to employers regarding wage and hour issues, personnel policies, leave issues, discipline and discharge matters. Additionally, she counsels human resources representatives regarding compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
While in law school, Skertich was the articles editor of the Editorial Board for the Mississippi College Law Review. She was also a member of the Moot Court Board where she served as shadow counsel for the 2008 Wagner National Labor and Employment Law Competition team.
Skertich earned her J.D. from the Mississippi College School of Law in 2009 and her B.A. from Millsaps College in 2006.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on