Taylor welcomes Ballard, Reynolds
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
The Taylor Group Inc., the holding company of Taylor Machine Works Inc, Sudden Service Inc, Taylor Power Systems Inc., Taylor Holding Inc. and Taylor Leasing, has named Richard P. Ballard as corporate secretary. Pete Reynolds has also been named treasurer.
Ballard has served as vice president and general counsel since 1988 for the Taylor Group. Ballard received his A.A. degree from East Central Community College in 1976 magna cum laude, his B.A. degree, cum laude, in 1978 and his juris doctorate in 1981 both from the University of Mississippi. He was admitted to Mississippi Bar in 1981. From 1981-1984, Ballard was special assistant United States attorney, U. S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama. Ballard served on active duty in the U. S. Army from 1981-1985, and was a major in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps army reserve until 1990. He is a member of the Winston County Bar Association, the American Bar Association and Mississippi State Bar.
Reynolds joined Taylor Machine Works Inc. in 1977 working in the service and support division after receiving his education from East Central Community College and Mississippi College. In 1987 he became purchasing agent. Reynolds serves as controller for Taylor Machine Works since 2001. Reynolds and his wife, Kathy, have two children Alicia Reynolds Miller and Matthew Reynolds, and one granddaughter, Jordan Michelle Miller.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds