Thompson named chief of staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Dr. Allen H. “Buddy” Thompson, internist and partner in the Greenville Clinic, has been named Delta Regional Medical Center’s chief of staff. Thompson as chief of staff will serve as the chief medical officer and principal official of the staff.
Thompson, a Greenville native, attained his bachelor of science degree in biology from Delta State University. He attained his doctor of medicine degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center, and completed his internship and residency at the VA Hospital in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county