Thompson named chief of staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Dr. Allen H. “Buddy” Thompson, internist and partner in the Greenville Clinic, has been named Delta Regional Medical Center’s chief of staff. Thompson as chief of staff will serve as the chief medical officer and principal official of the staff.
Thompson, a Greenville native, attained his bachelor of science degree in biology from Delta State University. He attained his doctor of medicine degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center, and completed his internship and residency at the VA Hospital in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money