Thompson named chief of staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Dr. Allen H. “Buddy” Thompson, internist and partner in the Greenville Clinic, has been named Delta Regional Medical Center’s chief of staff. Thompson as chief of staff will serve as the chief medical officer and principal official of the staff.
Thompson, a Greenville native, attained his bachelor of science degree in biology from Delta State University. He attained his doctor of medicine degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center, and completed his internship and residency at the VA Hospital in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years