Thompson named chief of staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Dr. Allen H. “Buddy” Thompson, internist and partner in the Greenville Clinic, has been named Delta Regional Medical Center’s chief of staff. Thompson as chief of staff will serve as the chief medical officer and principal official of the staff.
Thompson, a Greenville native, attained his bachelor of science degree in biology from Delta State University. He attained his doctor of medicine degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center, and completed his internship and residency at the VA Hospital in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO