Thompson named chief of staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2010
Dr. Allen H. “Buddy” Thompson, internist and partner in the Greenville Clinic, has been named Delta Regional Medical Center’s chief of staff. Thompson as chief of staff will serve as the chief medical officer and principal official of the staff.
Thompson, a Greenville native, attained his bachelor of science degree in biology from Delta State University. He attained his doctor of medicine degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center, and completed his internship and residency at the VA Hospital in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil