Wild named Regions V.P.
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Jim Wild has been named vice president of commercial banking in Hattiesburg. His responsibilities include developing new and maintaining existing relationships with Regions commercial banking customers throughout South Mississippi. Wild joined Regions in 2004 and has served as a credit officer, portfolio manager and business banking relationship manager.
The McComb native is a certified public accountant and previously served as the chief financial officer with the University of Southern Mississippi Foundation. Wild is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, and has served a number of civic and community organizations during his career, including Heritage United Methodist Church, United Way of Southeast Mississippi, Homes of Hope for Children and Rotary International.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter