Wild named Regions V.P.
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Jim Wild has been named vice president of commercial banking in Hattiesburg. His responsibilities include developing new and maintaining existing relationships with Regions commercial banking customers throughout South Mississippi. Wild joined Regions in 2004 and has served as a credit officer, portfolio manager and business banking relationship manager.
The McComb native is a certified public accountant and previously served as the chief financial officer with the University of Southern Mississippi Foundation. Wild is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, and has served a number of civic and community organizations during his career, including Heritage United Methodist Church, United Way of Southeast Mississippi, Homes of Hope for Children and Rotary International.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county