Wild named Regions V.P.
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Jim Wild has been named vice president of commercial banking in Hattiesburg. His responsibilities include developing new and maintaining existing relationships with Regions commercial banking customers throughout South Mississippi. Wild joined Regions in 2004 and has served as a credit officer, portfolio manager and business banking relationship manager.
The McComb native is a certified public accountant and previously served as the chief financial officer with the University of Southern Mississippi Foundation. Wild is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, and has served a number of civic and community organizations during his career, including Heritage United Methodist Church, United Way of Southeast Mississippi, Homes of Hope for Children and Rotary International.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility