Wild named Regions V.P.
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Jim Wild has been named vice president of commercial banking in Hattiesburg. His responsibilities include developing new and maintaining existing relationships with Regions commercial banking customers throughout South Mississippi. Wild joined Regions in 2004 and has served as a credit officer, portfolio manager and business banking relationship manager.
The McComb native is a certified public accountant and previously served as the chief financial officer with the University of Southern Mississippi Foundation. Wild is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, and has served a number of civic and community organizations during his career, including Heritage United Methodist Church, United Way of Southeast Mississippi, Homes of Hope for Children and Rotary International.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases