Wild named Regions V.P.
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Jim Wild has been named vice president of commercial banking in Hattiesburg. His responsibilities include developing new and maintaining existing relationships with Regions commercial banking customers throughout South Mississippi. Wild joined Regions in 2004 and has served as a credit officer, portfolio manager and business banking relationship manager.
The McComb native is a certified public accountant and previously served as the chief financial officer with the University of Southern Mississippi Foundation. Wild is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, and has served a number of civic and community organizations during his career, including Heritage United Methodist Church, United Way of Southeast Mississippi, Homes of Hope for Children and Rotary International.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits