Williams added at Wells Moore
Jeffrey M. Williams has been selected as a member of the Jackson law firm Wells Moore Simmons & Hubbard, PLLC. Williams, a native of Jackson, has been with the firm since 2003. His practice is concentrated in general litigation.
Williams attended Mississippi State University from 1988-1990, at which time he was accepted into the United States Air Force Academy. He graduated and was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the United States Air Force in 1994. Williams received his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2001, after which he worked as a law clerk for Federal District Court Judge Charles W. Pickering Sr. for two years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'