Williams added at Wells Moore
Jeffrey M. Williams has been selected as a member of the Jackson law firm Wells Moore Simmons & Hubbard, PLLC. Williams, a native of Jackson, has been with the firm since 2003. His practice is concentrated in general litigation.
Williams attended Mississippi State University from 1988-1990, at which time he was accepted into the United States Air Force Academy. He graduated and was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the United States Air Force in 1994. Williams received his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2001, after which he worked as a law clerk for Federal District Court Judge Charles W. Pickering Sr. for two years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders