Williams added at Wells Moore
Jeffrey M. Williams has been selected as a member of the Jackson law firm Wells Moore Simmons & Hubbard, PLLC. Williams, a native of Jackson, has been with the firm since 2003. His practice is concentrated in general litigation.
Williams attended Mississippi State University from 1988-1990, at which time he was accepted into the United States Air Force Academy. He graduated and was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the United States Air Force in 1994. Williams received his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2001, after which he worked as a law clerk for Federal District Court Judge Charles W. Pickering Sr. for two years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State