Williams added at Wells Moore
Jeffrey M. Williams has been selected as a member of the Jackson law firm Wells Moore Simmons & Hubbard, PLLC. Williams, a native of Jackson, has been with the firm since 2003. His practice is concentrated in general litigation.
Williams attended Mississippi State University from 1988-1990, at which time he was accepted into the United States Air Force Academy. He graduated and was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the United States Air Force in 1994. Williams received his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2001, after which he worked as a law clerk for Federal District Court Judge Charles W. Pickering Sr. for two years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November