Williams added at Wells Moore
Jeffrey M. Williams has been selected as a member of the Jackson law firm Wells Moore Simmons & Hubbard, PLLC. Williams, a native of Jackson, has been with the firm since 2003. His practice is concentrated in general litigation.
Williams attended Mississippi State University from 1988-1990, at which time he was accepted into the United States Air Force Academy. He graduated and was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the United States Air Force in 1994. Williams received his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2001, after which he worked as a law clerk for Federal District Court Judge Charles W. Pickering Sr. for two years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K