Zahner earns architects license
Eley Guild Hardy Architects’ employee Justin Zahner recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Zahner, Eley Guild Hardy Architects currently has 22 licensed architects.
A native of Horn Lake, Zahner received a bachelor of architecture in 2006 from Mississippi State University. Zahner, a LEED Accredited Professional, has worked on a variety of high-profile projects including the new St. Martin High School, the Gulfport Yacht Club, the Robert J. Curry Public Safety Center in Gulfport and the Governmental Complex, which includes the new Harrison County Justice Court and new library located in downtown Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports