Zahner earns architects license
Eley Guild Hardy Architects’ employee Justin Zahner recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Zahner, Eley Guild Hardy Architects currently has 22 licensed architects.
A native of Horn Lake, Zahner received a bachelor of architecture in 2006 from Mississippi State University. Zahner, a LEED Accredited Professional, has worked on a variety of high-profile projects including the new St. Martin High School, the Gulfport Yacht Club, the Robert J. Curry Public Safety Center in Gulfport and the Governmental Complex, which includes the new Harrison County Justice Court and new library located in downtown Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation