Zahner earns architects license
Eley Guild Hardy Architects’ employee Justin Zahner recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Zahner, Eley Guild Hardy Architects currently has 22 licensed architects.
A native of Horn Lake, Zahner received a bachelor of architecture in 2006 from Mississippi State University. Zahner, a LEED Accredited Professional, has worked on a variety of high-profile projects including the new St. Martin High School, the Gulfport Yacht Club, the Robert J. Curry Public Safety Center in Gulfport and the Governmental Complex, which includes the new Harrison County Justice Court and new library located in downtown Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training