Zahner earns architects license
Eley Guild Hardy Architects’ employee Justin Zahner recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Zahner, Eley Guild Hardy Architects currently has 22 licensed architects.
A native of Horn Lake, Zahner received a bachelor of architecture in 2006 from Mississippi State University. Zahner, a LEED Accredited Professional, has worked on a variety of high-profile projects including the new St. Martin High School, the Gulfport Yacht Club, the Robert J. Curry Public Safety Center in Gulfport and the Governmental Complex, which includes the new Harrison County Justice Court and new library located in downtown Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet