Zahner earns architects license
Eley Guild Hardy Architects’ employee Justin Zahner recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Zahner, Eley Guild Hardy Architects currently has 22 licensed architects.
A native of Horn Lake, Zahner received a bachelor of architecture in 2006 from Mississippi State University. Zahner, a LEED Accredited Professional, has worked on a variety of high-profile projects including the new St. Martin High School, the Gulfport Yacht Club, the Robert J. Curry Public Safety Center in Gulfport and the Governmental Complex, which includes the new Harrison County Justice Court and new library located in downtown Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino