Parkway fires CFO, stock tumbles
by Ross Reily
Published: February 9,2010
Parkway Properties Inc. (PKY US) fell 13.78 percent to $17.20, after sinking as much as 13 percent, the most intraday since April 20. The real estate investment trust reduced its annual dividend to 30 cents a share from $1.30 and said it fired J. Mitchell Collins as chief financial officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves