Parkway fires CFO, stock tumbles
by Ross Reily
Published: February 9,2010
Parkway Properties Inc. (PKY US) fell 13.78 percent to $17.20, after sinking as much as 13 percent, the most intraday since April 20. The real estate investment trust reduced its annual dividend to 30 cents a share from $1.30 and said it fired J. Mitchell Collins as chief financial officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!