Parkway fires CFO, stock tumbles
by Ross Reily
Published: February 9,2010
Parkway Properties Inc. (PKY US) fell 13.78 percent to $17.20, after sinking as much as 13 percent, the most intraday since April 20. The real estate investment trust reduced its annual dividend to 30 cents a share from $1.30 and said it fired J. Mitchell Collins as chief financial officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015