Parkway fires CFO, stock tumbles
by Ross Reily
Published: February 9,2010
Parkway Properties Inc. (PKY US) fell 13.78 percent to $17.20, after sinking as much as 13 percent, the most intraday since April 20. The real estate investment trust reduced its annual dividend to 30 cents a share from $1.30 and said it fired J. Mitchell Collins as chief financial officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015