Parkway fires CFO, stock tumbles
by Ross Reily
Published: February 9,2010
Parkway Properties Inc. (PKY US) fell 13.78 percent to $17.20, after sinking as much as 13 percent, the most intraday since April 20. The real estate investment trust reduced its annual dividend to 30 cents a share from $1.30 and said it fired J. Mitchell Collins as chief financial officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues