Schimmel’s Restaurant bankrupt, looking for buyer
Published: February 9,2010
In December, the U.S. trustee, joined by Regions Bank, filed a motion to convert the case to Chapter 7. The court has given the debtor until April 25 to confirm a Chapter 11 plan. The restaurant has between $1,000,000 and $10,000,000 in assets, and between $500,000 and $1,000,000 in liabilities, according to court records.
Schimmel’s filed a motion Feb. 4 to employ Shari M. Lackey-Culver as broker. The restaurant is currently in operation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Schimmel’s Restaurant bankrupt, looking for buyer”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete