Schimmel’s Restaurant bankrupt, looking for buyer
by Amy McCullough
Published: February 9,2010
In December, the U.S. trustee, joined by Regions Bank, filed a motion to convert the case to Chapter 7. The court has given the debtor until April 25 to confirm a Chapter 11 plan. The restaurant has between $1,000,000 and $10,000,000 in assets, and between $500,000 and $1,000,000 in liabilities, according to court records.
Schimmel’s filed a motion Feb. 4 to employ Shari M. Lackey-Culver as broker. The restaurant is currently in operation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Schimmel’s Restaurant bankrupt, looking for buyer”
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability