Schimmel’s Restaurant bankrupt, looking for buyer
by Amy McCullough
Published: February 9,2010
In December, the U.S. trustee, joined by Regions Bank, filed a motion to convert the case to Chapter 7. The court has given the debtor until April 25 to confirm a Chapter 11 plan. The restaurant has between $1,000,000 and $10,000,000 in assets, and between $500,000 and $1,000,000 in liabilities, according to court records.
Schimmel’s filed a motion Feb. 4 to employ Shari M. Lackey-Culver as broker. The restaurant is currently in operation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Schimmel’s Restaurant bankrupt, looking for buyer”
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term