Schimmel’s Restaurant bankrupt, looking for buyer
Published: February 9,2010
In December, the U.S. trustee, joined by Regions Bank, filed a motion to convert the case to Chapter 7. The court has given the debtor until April 25 to confirm a Chapter 11 plan. The restaurant has between $1,000,000 and $10,000,000 in assets, and between $500,000 and $1,000,000 in liabilities, according to court records.
Schimmel’s filed a motion Feb. 4 to employ Shari M. Lackey-Culver as broker. The restaurant is currently in operation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Schimmel’s Restaurant bankrupt, looking for buyer”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts