4,500 square feet of Flowood office space sold
Published: February 10,2010
FLOWOOD — Edward Allegretti has purchased approximately 4,500 square feet of the 107 Millcreek Corners building in Flowood for an undisclosed amount.
The multi-tenant building is owned by Cherie Bond. Both lessee and owner were represented by Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties. Three suites ranging from 450 square feet to 1,250 square feet are vacant and ready for lease.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal