4,500 square feet of Flowood office space sold
Published: February 10,2010
FLOWOOD — Edward Allegretti has purchased approximately 4,500 square feet of the 107 Millcreek Corners building in Flowood for an undisclosed amount.
The multi-tenant building is owned by Cherie Bond. Both lessee and owner were represented by Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties. Three suites ranging from 450 square feet to 1,250 square feet are vacant and ready for lease.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast