4,500 square feet of Flowood office space sold
Published: February 10,2010
FLOWOOD — Edward Allegretti has purchased approximately 4,500 square feet of the 107 Millcreek Corners building in Flowood for an undisclosed amount.
The multi-tenant building is owned by Cherie Bond. Both lessee and owner were represented by Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties. Three suites ranging from 450 square feet to 1,250 square feet are vacant and ready for lease.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County