4,500 square feet of Flowood office space sold
Published: February 10,2010
FLOWOOD — Edward Allegretti has purchased approximately 4,500 square feet of the 107 Millcreek Corners building in Flowood for an undisclosed amount.
The multi-tenant building is owned by Cherie Bond. Both lessee and owner were represented by Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties. Three suites ranging from 450 square feet to 1,250 square feet are vacant and ready for lease.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau