4,500 square feet of Flowood office space sold
Published: February 10,2010
FLOWOOD — Edward Allegretti has purchased approximately 4,500 square feet of the 107 Millcreek Corners building in Flowood for an undisclosed amount.
The multi-tenant building is owned by Cherie Bond. Both lessee and owner were represented by Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties. Three suites ranging from 450 square feet to 1,250 square feet are vacant and ready for lease.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand