Palace Casino still in the dark
BILOXI — Palace Casino is expected to reopen at 10 a.m. Thursday.
The Sun Herald reports the parts needed to repair a primary power panel were located but delivery to the East Biloxi resort was delayed by snowstorms in the North.
The power has been out since Sunday, when a short in the main power panel forced the evacuation of the resort shortly before the Super Bowl.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money