Palace Casino still in the dark
BILOXI — Palace Casino is expected to reopen at 10 a.m. Thursday.
The Sun Herald reports the parts needed to repair a primary power panel were located but delivery to the East Biloxi resort was delayed by snowstorms in the North.
The power has been out since Sunday, when a short in the main power panel forced the evacuation of the resort shortly before the Super Bowl.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals