Palace Casino still in the dark
BILOXI — Palace Casino is expected to reopen at 10 a.m. Thursday.
The Sun Herald reports the parts needed to repair a primary power panel were located but delivery to the East Biloxi resort was delayed by snowstorms in the North.
The power has been out since Sunday, when a short in the main power panel forced the evacuation of the resort shortly before the Super Bowl.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal