Palace Casino still in the dark
BILOXI — Palace Casino is expected to reopen at 10 a.m. Thursday.
The Sun Herald reports the parts needed to repair a primary power panel were located but delivery to the East Biloxi resort was delayed by snowstorms in the North.
The power has been out since Sunday, when a short in the main power panel forced the evacuation of the resort shortly before the Super Bowl.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015