Risen Son Foundation buys 5,000 square feet
Published: February 10,2010
JACKSON — Risen Son Foundation has purchased approximately 5,000 square feet at the 1801 Crane Ridge building in Jackson for an undisclosed amount.
The building is owned by Robert and Belva Crocker. Both owner and tenant were represented by Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties. Approximately 1,250 square feet is available for lease.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015