Risen Son Foundation buys 5,000 square feet
Published: February 10,2010
JACKSON — Risen Son Foundation has purchased approximately 5,000 square feet at the 1801 Crane Ridge building in Jackson for an undisclosed amount.
The building is owned by Robert and Belva Crocker. Both owner and tenant were represented by Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties. Approximately 1,250 square feet is available for lease.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing