Risen Son Foundation buys 5,000 square feet
by Amy McCullough
Published: February 10,2010
JACKSON — Risen Son Foundation has purchased approximately 5,000 square feet at the 1801 Crane Ridge building in Jackson for an undisclosed amount.
The building is owned by Robert and Belva Crocker. Both owner and tenant were represented by Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties. Approximately 1,250 square feet is available for lease.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody