Risen Son Foundation buys 5,000 square feet
Published: February 10,2010
JACKSON — Risen Son Foundation has purchased approximately 5,000 square feet at the 1801 Crane Ridge building in Jackson for an undisclosed amount.
The building is owned by Robert and Belva Crocker. Both owner and tenant were represented by Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties. Approximately 1,250 square feet is available for lease.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals