Risen Son Foundation buys 5,000 square feet
Published: February 10,2010
JACKSON — Risen Son Foundation has purchased approximately 5,000 square feet at the 1801 Crane Ridge building in Jackson for an undisclosed amount.
The building is owned by Robert and Belva Crocker. Both owner and tenant were represented by Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties. Approximately 1,250 square feet is available for lease.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years