R.J. Young buys 16,500 square-feet
Approximately 16,500 square feet of the 194 Business Park Building in Ridgeland was sold for an undisclosed amount to office equipment company R.J. Young, represented by Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties.
The owner was represented by Peters Real Estate. The property is a combination office, showroom and warehouse space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful