R.J. Young buys 16,500 square-feet
by Amy McCullough
Published: February 10,2010
Tags: R.J. Young
Approximately 16,500 square feet of the 194 Business Park Building in Ridgeland was sold for an undisclosed amount to office equipment company R.J. Young, represented by Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties.
The owner was represented by Peters Real Estate. The property is a combination office, showroom and warehouse space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Nullification and interposition
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections