R.J. Young buys 16,500 square-feet
Approximately 16,500 square feet of the 194 Business Park Building in Ridgeland was sold for an undisclosed amount to office equipment company R.J. Young, represented by Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties.
The owner was represented by Peters Real Estate. The property is a combination office, showroom and warehouse space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)