R.J. Young buys 16,500 square-feet
by Amy McCullough
Published: February 10,2010
Tags: R.J. Young
Approximately 16,500 square feet of the 194 Business Park Building in Ridgeland was sold for an undisclosed amount to office equipment company R.J. Young, represented by Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties.
The owner was represented by Peters Real Estate. The property is a combination office, showroom and warehouse space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015