Toyota releases list of recalled vehicles
Published: February 10,2010
Toyota’s recall of eight car and truck models over potentially sticky gas pedals, which affects 2.3 million U.S. vehicles:
Toyota’s recall of models due to gas-pedal entrapment under floor mats, which affects 5.3 million U.S. vehicles:
2007-2010 Lexus ES350
2006-2010 Lexus IS250/IS350
2009-2010 Pontiac Vibe (built by a joint venture between Toyota and General Motors Co.)
The following models, encompassing 1.7 million vehicles, are affected by both recalls:
Toyota’s recall of hybrids with brakes that seem to fail momentarily, which affects 147,500 U.S. vehicles.
2010 Lexus HS250h
Toyota’s recall to check a power-steering hose that may be in contact with a brake tube, potentially creating a hole in the tube, leading to loss of brake fluid and longer stopping distances. The recall affects 7,300 U.S. vehicles.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today