Toyota releases list of recalled vehicles
by Associated Press
Published: February 10,2010
Toyota’s recall of eight car and truck models over potentially sticky gas pedals, which affects 2.3 million U.S. vehicles:
Toyota’s recall of models due to gas-pedal entrapment under floor mats, which affects 5.3 million U.S. vehicles:
2007-2010 Lexus ES350
2006-2010 Lexus IS250/IS350
2009-2010 Pontiac Vibe (built by a joint venture between Toyota and General Motors Co.)
The following models, encompassing 1.7 million vehicles, are affected by both recalls:
Toyota’s recall of hybrids with brakes that seem to fail momentarily, which affects 147,500 U.S. vehicles.
2010 Lexus HS250h
Toyota’s recall to check a power-steering hose that may be in contact with a brake tube, potentially creating a hole in the tube, leading to loss of brake fluid and longer stopping distances. The recall affects 7,300 U.S. vehicles.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending