Toyota releases list of recalled vehicles
Published: February 10,2010
Toyota’s recall of eight car and truck models over potentially sticky gas pedals, which affects 2.3 million U.S. vehicles:
Toyota’s recall of models due to gas-pedal entrapment under floor mats, which affects 5.3 million U.S. vehicles:
2007-2010 Lexus ES350
2006-2010 Lexus IS250/IS350
2009-2010 Pontiac Vibe (built by a joint venture between Toyota and General Motors Co.)
The following models, encompassing 1.7 million vehicles, are affected by both recalls:
Toyota’s recall of hybrids with brakes that seem to fail momentarily, which affects 147,500 U.S. vehicles.
2010 Lexus HS250h
Toyota’s recall to check a power-steering hose that may be in contact with a brake tube, potentially creating a hole in the tube, leading to loss of brake fluid and longer stopping distances. The recall affects 7,300 U.S. vehicles.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)