Toyota releases list of recalled vehicles
by Associated Press
Published: February 10,2010
Toyota’s recall of eight car and truck models over potentially sticky gas pedals, which affects 2.3 million U.S. vehicles:
Toyota’s recall of models due to gas-pedal entrapment under floor mats, which affects 5.3 million U.S. vehicles:
2007-2010 Lexus ES350
2006-2010 Lexus IS250/IS350
2009-2010 Pontiac Vibe (built by a joint venture between Toyota and General Motors Co.)
The following models, encompassing 1.7 million vehicles, are affected by both recalls:
Toyota’s recall of hybrids with brakes that seem to fail momentarily, which affects 147,500 U.S. vehicles.
2010 Lexus HS250h
Toyota’s recall to check a power-steering hose that may be in contact with a brake tube, potentially creating a hole in the tube, leading to loss of brake fluid and longer stopping distances. The recall affects 7,300 U.S. vehicles.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy