AGT wins NASA’s highest award
Published: February 15,2010
CHOCTAW — Applied Geo Technologies (AGT) has received the George M. Low Award, NASA’s highest quality and performance honor, in the small business service category.
“NASA’s mission is AGT’s mission, and we will continue to strive to better what we do and how we serve our customer and our country in achieving the missions ahead,” said Mike Miller, interim president and CEO of AGT.
Earlier this month, AGT received the Stennis Space Center Contractor Excellence Award for outstanding product and service performance for work related to the center’s laboratory services. AGT has been a Stennis contractor since 2004, and in 2008 was recognized as the center’s Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “AGT wins NASA’s highest award”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal