Breuckens made V.P. at M&F Bank
Kristi Beuckens has been named vice president of commercial lending in the Oxford market at M&F Bank. Beuckens, a native of Sioux Falls, S.D., holds a BBA in banking and finance and managerial finance from the University of Mississippi, an MBA from UM and brings more than five years of commercial lending experience to M&F Bank.
Active in her community, she is a board member of the Barret School of Banking Alumni Association, former board member and Young Professionals chair of the Memphis Chapter of the Risk Management Association, member of Leadership Lafayette and member of the Rotary Club of Oxford-Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals