Breuckens made V.P. at M&F Bank
Kristi Beuckens has been named vice president of commercial lending in the Oxford market at M&F Bank. Beuckens, a native of Sioux Falls, S.D., holds a BBA in banking and finance and managerial finance from the University of Mississippi, an MBA from UM and brings more than five years of commercial lending experience to M&F Bank.
Active in her community, she is a board member of the Barret School of Banking Alumni Association, former board member and Young Professionals chair of the Memphis Chapter of the Risk Management Association, member of Leadership Lafayette and member of the Rotary Club of Oxford-Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete