Breuckens made V.P. at M&F Bank
Kristi Beuckens has been named vice president of commercial lending in the Oxford market at M&F Bank. Beuckens, a native of Sioux Falls, S.D., holds a BBA in banking and finance and managerial finance from the University of Mississippi, an MBA from UM and brings more than five years of commercial lending experience to M&F Bank.
Active in her community, she is a board member of the Barret School of Banking Alumni Association, former board member and Young Professionals chair of the Memphis Chapter of the Risk Management Association, member of Leadership Lafayette and member of the Rotary Club of Oxford-Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey