Breuckens made V.P. at M&F Bank
Kristi Beuckens has been named vice president of commercial lending in the Oxford market at M&F Bank. Beuckens, a native of Sioux Falls, S.D., holds a BBA in banking and finance and managerial finance from the University of Mississippi, an MBA from UM and brings more than five years of commercial lending experience to M&F Bank.
Active in her community, she is a board member of the Barret School of Banking Alumni Association, former board member and Young Professionals chair of the Memphis Chapter of the Risk Management Association, member of Leadership Lafayette and member of the Rotary Club of Oxford-Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.