Breuckens made V.P. at M&F Bank
Kristi Beuckens has been named vice president of commercial lending in the Oxford market at M&F Bank. Beuckens, a native of Sioux Falls, S.D., holds a BBA in banking and finance and managerial finance from the University of Mississippi, an MBA from UM and brings more than five years of commercial lending experience to M&F Bank.
Active in her community, she is a board member of the Barret School of Banking Alumni Association, former board member and Young Professionals chair of the Memphis Chapter of the Risk Management Association, member of Leadership Lafayette and member of the Rotary Club of Oxford-Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers