CDFL makes addition to team
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2010
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects and Engineers, P.A., is pleased to announce new members added to their team. Katie Jo Collins has joined CDFL as an interior designer. Collins graduated from Mississippi College with a bachelor’s of science in interior design. She has eight years of experience in the field.
Amanda Taylor has joined CDFL as sustainability coordinator. Taylor graduated from Mississippi College with a bachelor’s of marketing and a masters in management. She has eight years of experience in the field.
Shane Armour has joined CDFL as an electrical engineer. Armour graduated from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology with a bachelor’s of science in electrical engineering. He has four years of experience in the field.
Scott Booth has joined CDFL as an architect. Booth graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s of architecture. He has 14 years of experience in the field.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “CDFL makes addition to team”
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts