CDFL makes addition to team
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2010
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects and Engineers, P.A., is pleased to announce new members added to their team. Katie Jo Collins has joined CDFL as an interior designer. Collins graduated from Mississippi College with a bachelor’s of science in interior design. She has eight years of experience in the field.
Amanda Taylor has joined CDFL as sustainability coordinator. Taylor graduated from Mississippi College with a bachelor’s of marketing and a masters in management. She has eight years of experience in the field.
Shane Armour has joined CDFL as an electrical engineer. Armour graduated from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology with a bachelor’s of science in electrical engineering. He has four years of experience in the field.
Scott Booth has joined CDFL as an architect. Booth graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s of architecture. He has 14 years of experience in the field.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “CDFL makes addition to team”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy