CDFL makes addition to team
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2010
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects and Engineers, P.A., is pleased to announce new members added to their team. Katie Jo Collins has joined CDFL as an interior designer. Collins graduated from Mississippi College with a bachelor’s of science in interior design. She has eight years of experience in the field.
Amanda Taylor has joined CDFL as sustainability coordinator. Taylor graduated from Mississippi College with a bachelor’s of marketing and a masters in management. She has eight years of experience in the field.
Shane Armour has joined CDFL as an electrical engineer. Armour graduated from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology with a bachelor’s of science in electrical engineering. He has four years of experience in the field.
Scott Booth has joined CDFL as an architect. Booth graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s of architecture. He has 14 years of experience in the field.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “CDFL makes addition to team”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years