CDFL makes addition to team
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2010
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects and Engineers, P.A., is pleased to announce new members added to their team. Katie Jo Collins has joined CDFL as an interior designer. Collins graduated from Mississippi College with a bachelor’s of science in interior design. She has eight years of experience in the field.
Amanda Taylor has joined CDFL as sustainability coordinator. Taylor graduated from Mississippi College with a bachelor’s of marketing and a masters in management. She has eight years of experience in the field.
Shane Armour has joined CDFL as an electrical engineer. Armour graduated from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology with a bachelor’s of science in electrical engineering. He has four years of experience in the field.
Scott Booth has joined CDFL as an architect. Booth graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s of architecture. He has 14 years of experience in the field.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “CDFL makes addition to team”
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability