CDFL makes addition to team
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2010
Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects and Engineers, P.A., is pleased to announce new members added to their team. Katie Jo Collins has joined CDFL as an interior designer. Collins graduated from Mississippi College with a bachelor’s of science in interior design. She has eight years of experience in the field.
Amanda Taylor has joined CDFL as sustainability coordinator. Taylor graduated from Mississippi College with a bachelor’s of marketing and a masters in management. She has eight years of experience in the field.
Shane Armour has joined CDFL as an electrical engineer. Armour graduated from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology with a bachelor’s of science in electrical engineering. He has four years of experience in the field.
Scott Booth has joined CDFL as an architect. Booth graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s of architecture. He has 14 years of experience in the field.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “CDFL makes addition to team”
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison