Cirlot adds Leung, Vann
The Cirlot Agency has added two new employees. Tina Leung joins as brand strategist. Most recently, she served as Internet sales director at WLBT, where she exceeded the Internet sales goal for the first time in the station’s history. A native of Greenville and graduate (marketing) of the University of Mississippi, Leung has also successfully launched several web sites and mobile campaigns.
Trey Vann joins The Cirlot Agency as an art director. Vann recently worked for Converse as an advanced footwear designer in North Andover, Mass. In 2008, his Nike “Ibutho” shoe design was selected for exhibition at Nike’s world headquarters in Beaverton, Ore., and at the North International Auto Show in Detroit. A native of Jackson, he graduated from the College for Creative Studios in Detroit with a BFA in industrial/product design.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Cirlot adds Leung, Vann”
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club