Cirlot adds Leung, Vann
The Cirlot Agency has added two new employees. Tina Leung joins as brand strategist. Most recently, she served as Internet sales director at WLBT, where she exceeded the Internet sales goal for the first time in the station’s history. A native of Greenville and graduate (marketing) of the University of Mississippi, Leung has also successfully launched several web sites and mobile campaigns.
Trey Vann joins The Cirlot Agency as an art director. Vann recently worked for Converse as an advanced footwear designer in North Andover, Mass. In 2008, his Nike “Ibutho” shoe design was selected for exhibition at Nike’s world headquarters in Beaverton, Ore., and at the North International Auto Show in Detroit. A native of Jackson, he graduated from the College for Creative Studios in Detroit with a BFA in industrial/product design.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Cirlot adds Leung, Vann”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses