Cirlot adds Leung, Vann
The Cirlot Agency has added two new employees. Tina Leung joins as brand strategist. Most recently, she served as Internet sales director at WLBT, where she exceeded the Internet sales goal for the first time in the station’s history. A native of Greenville and graduate (marketing) of the University of Mississippi, Leung has also successfully launched several web sites and mobile campaigns.
Trey Vann joins The Cirlot Agency as an art director. Vann recently worked for Converse as an advanced footwear designer in North Andover, Mass. In 2008, his Nike “Ibutho” shoe design was selected for exhibition at Nike’s world headquarters in Beaverton, Ore., and at the North International Auto Show in Detroit. A native of Jackson, he graduated from the College for Creative Studios in Detroit with a BFA in industrial/product design.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Cirlot adds Leung, Vann”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state