Cirlot adds Leung, Vann
The Cirlot Agency has added two new employees. Tina Leung joins as brand strategist. Most recently, she served as Internet sales director at WLBT, where she exceeded the Internet sales goal for the first time in the station’s history. A native of Greenville and graduate (marketing) of the University of Mississippi, Leung has also successfully launched several web sites and mobile campaigns.
Trey Vann joins The Cirlot Agency as an art director. Vann recently worked for Converse as an advanced footwear designer in North Andover, Mass. In 2008, his Nike “Ibutho” shoe design was selected for exhibition at Nike’s world headquarters in Beaverton, Ore., and at the North International Auto Show in Detroit. A native of Jackson, he graduated from the College for Creative Studios in Detroit with a BFA in industrial/product design.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Cirlot adds Leung, Vann”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions