Cirlot adds Leung, Vann
The Cirlot Agency has added two new employees. Tina Leung joins as brand strategist. Most recently, she served as Internet sales director at WLBT, where she exceeded the Internet sales goal for the first time in the station’s history. A native of Greenville and graduate (marketing) of the University of Mississippi, Leung has also successfully launched several web sites and mobile campaigns.
Trey Vann joins The Cirlot Agency as an art director. Vann recently worked for Converse as an advanced footwear designer in North Andover, Mass. In 2008, his Nike “Ibutho” shoe design was selected for exhibition at Nike’s world headquarters in Beaverton, Ore., and at the North International Auto Show in Detroit. A native of Jackson, he graduated from the College for Creative Studios in Detroit with a BFA in industrial/product design.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Cirlot adds Leung, Vann”
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline