Golmon, Masters named shareholders
Bradley Golmon and Jonathan Masters, attorneys with the Oxford firm of Holcomb Dunbar, have been named shareholders in the firm. Golmon’s primary areas of practice are commercial litigation, collections, commercial and residential financing, insurance defense and family law. He is a 1996 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, where he was a member of Mississippi Law Journal and the Moot Court Board. Golmon is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in Mississippi as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. He earned a B.A., magna cum laude, at Mississippi College.
Masters concentrates his practice in family law and litigation. In 2009, the cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College of Law was recognized for the second consecutive year as a “Rising Star” in the Personal Injury Defense category by Super Lawyers. While in law school he was a member of Phi Alpha Delta and recipient of the Wright Family Law Award. Recently, Masters has authored legal journal articles on insurance litigation. He is admitted to all state and federal bars in Mississippi and well as the U.S. Courts of Appeal for the Fifth and Eighth Districts. He is a member of the William D. Keady Chapter of the American Inns of Court.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics