Golmon, Masters named shareholders
Bradley Golmon and Jonathan Masters, attorneys with the Oxford firm of Holcomb Dunbar, have been named shareholders in the firm. Golmon’s primary areas of practice are commercial litigation, collections, commercial and residential financing, insurance defense and family law. He is a 1996 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, where he was a member of Mississippi Law Journal and the Moot Court Board. Golmon is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in Mississippi as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. He earned a B.A., magna cum laude, at Mississippi College.
Masters concentrates his practice in family law and litigation. In 2009, the cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College of Law was recognized for the second consecutive year as a “Rising Star” in the Personal Injury Defense category by Super Lawyers. While in law school he was a member of Phi Alpha Delta and recipient of the Wright Family Law Award. Recently, Masters has authored legal journal articles on insurance litigation. He is admitted to all state and federal bars in Mississippi and well as the U.S. Courts of Appeal for the Fifth and Eighth Districts. He is a member of the William D. Keady Chapter of the American Inns of Court.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending