Golmon, Masters named shareholders
Bradley Golmon and Jonathan Masters, attorneys with the Oxford firm of Holcomb Dunbar, have been named shareholders in the firm. Golmon’s primary areas of practice are commercial litigation, collections, commercial and residential financing, insurance defense and family law. He is a 1996 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, where he was a member of Mississippi Law Journal and the Moot Court Board. Golmon is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in Mississippi as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. He earned a B.A., magna cum laude, at Mississippi College.
Masters concentrates his practice in family law and litigation. In 2009, the cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College of Law was recognized for the second consecutive year as a “Rising Star” in the Personal Injury Defense category by Super Lawyers. While in law school he was a member of Phi Alpha Delta and recipient of the Wright Family Law Award. Recently, Masters has authored legal journal articles on insurance litigation. He is admitted to all state and federal bars in Mississippi and well as the U.S. Courts of Appeal for the Fifth and Eighth Districts. He is a member of the William D. Keady Chapter of the American Inns of Court.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist