IMRI welcomes Furze
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2010
Information Management Resources Inc. has added to its executive team with U.S. Navy Captain Pete Furze (ret.). Furze has a long-standing history with the Gulf Coast Region, having directed Naval recovery activities, totaling nearly 2,000 military and civil service personnel and their families, following the regional devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina. He also served as chief of staff at the Navy Meteorology and Oceanography Command and commander of Undersea Surveillance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals