MSH names year’s best workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2010
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored all of its 2009 Employees of the Month, but three of those walked away from the recognition ceremony with the top honors – Employee of the Year. Brenda Hayes of Florence, Lisa Nichols of Brandon and Sharron Mills of Jackson were named the 2009 Employees of the Year. Hayes received the honor for direct care services, while Nichols was honored for licensed clinical services and Mills for support services.
(Pictured are (l to r): MSH director James G. Chastain, Brenda Hayes, Lisa Nichols, Sharron Mills, former Friends of MSH president Bill Bobbs and MSH support services director Kelly Breland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics