MSH names year’s best workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2010
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored all of its 2009 Employees of the Month, but three of those walked away from the recognition ceremony with the top honors – Employee of the Year. Brenda Hayes of Florence, Lisa Nichols of Brandon and Sharron Mills of Jackson were named the 2009 Employees of the Year. Hayes received the honor for direct care services, while Nichols was honored for licensed clinical services and Mills for support services.
(Pictured are (l to r): MSH director James G. Chastain, Brenda Hayes, Lisa Nichols, Sharron Mills, former Friends of MSH president Bill Bobbs and MSH support services director Kelly Breland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement