MSH names year’s best workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2010
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored all of its 2009 Employees of the Month, but three of those walked away from the recognition ceremony with the top honors – Employee of the Year. Brenda Hayes of Florence, Lisa Nichols of Brandon and Sharron Mills of Jackson were named the 2009 Employees of the Year. Hayes received the honor for direct care services, while Nichols was honored for licensed clinical services and Mills for support services.
(Pictured are (l to r): MSH director James G. Chastain, Brenda Hayes, Lisa Nichols, Sharron Mills, former Friends of MSH president Bill Bobbs and MSH support services director Kelly Breland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years