MSH names year’s best workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2010
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored all of its 2009 Employees of the Month, but three of those walked away from the recognition ceremony with the top honors – Employee of the Year. Brenda Hayes of Florence, Lisa Nichols of Brandon and Sharron Mills of Jackson were named the 2009 Employees of the Year. Hayes received the honor for direct care services, while Nichols was honored for licensed clinical services and Mills for support services.
(Pictured are (l to r): MSH director James G. Chastain, Brenda Hayes, Lisa Nichols, Sharron Mills, former Friends of MSH president Bill Bobbs and MSH support services director Kelly Breland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money