MSH names year’s best workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2010
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored all of its 2009 Employees of the Month, but three of those walked away from the recognition ceremony with the top honors – Employee of the Year. Brenda Hayes of Florence, Lisa Nichols of Brandon and Sharron Mills of Jackson were named the 2009 Employees of the Year. Hayes received the honor for direct care services, while Nichols was honored for licensed clinical services and Mills for support services.
(Pictured are (l to r): MSH director James G. Chastain, Brenda Hayes, Lisa Nichols, Sharron Mills, former Friends of MSH president Bill Bobbs and MSH support services director Kelly Breland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62