Peavey named ‘Company to Watch’
MERIDIAN — Music retail experts at the 2010 Winter NAMM convention have honored Peavey Electronics with the “NAMM Best In Show – Company to Watch” award.
Mike Guillot, director of purchasing for Mississippi Music, a four-store retail chain based in Hattiesburg, named Peavey Electronics his top “Company to Watch” for its long-standing commitment to advancing the state of the art while providing dealers with highly saleable products.
Peavey Electronics founder and CEO Hartley Peavey said, “For 45 years, we’ve worked hard to design products that enhance the creative process and the audio experience. We have concentrated our energies on developing new technologies to give dealers a full range of compelling, unique music and sound products.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force