Peavey named ‘Company to Watch’
MERIDIAN — Music retail experts at the 2010 Winter NAMM convention have honored Peavey Electronics with the “NAMM Best In Show – Company to Watch” award.
Mike Guillot, director of purchasing for Mississippi Music, a four-store retail chain based in Hattiesburg, named Peavey Electronics his top “Company to Watch” for its long-standing commitment to advancing the state of the art while providing dealers with highly saleable products.
Peavey Electronics founder and CEO Hartley Peavey said, “For 45 years, we’ve worked hard to design products that enhance the creative process and the audio experience. We have concentrated our energies on developing new technologies to give dealers a full range of compelling, unique music and sound products.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015