Peavey named ‘Company to Watch’
MERIDIAN — Music retail experts at the 2010 Winter NAMM convention have honored Peavey Electronics with the “NAMM Best In Show – Company to Watch” award.
Mike Guillot, director of purchasing for Mississippi Music, a four-store retail chain based in Hattiesburg, named Peavey Electronics his top “Company to Watch” for its long-standing commitment to advancing the state of the art while providing dealers with highly saleable products.
Peavey Electronics founder and CEO Hartley Peavey said, “For 45 years, we’ve worked hard to design products that enhance the creative process and the audio experience. We have concentrated our energies on developing new technologies to give dealers a full range of compelling, unique music and sound products.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement