SDT in running for ‘Hot Technologies’
BROOKHAVEN — Southern Diversified Technologies Inc. (SDT) was recently nominated as a candidate for the 2010 “Hot Technologies” competition at the National Telecommunications Cooperative Association’s (NTCA) annual conference and convention in Tampa, Fla.
SDT, the only infrastructure services company, placed third among a host of some of the industry’s leading equipment and software giants.
SDT showcased their application of low-level aerial data capture and the latest in LIDAR and Ortho Photography for cable route developments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data