SDT in running for ‘Hot Technologies’
BROOKHAVEN — Southern Diversified Technologies Inc. (SDT) was recently nominated as a candidate for the 2010 “Hot Technologies” competition at the National Telecommunications Cooperative Association’s (NTCA) annual conference and convention in Tampa, Fla.
SDT, the only infrastructure services company, placed third among a host of some of the industry’s leading equipment and software giants.
SDT showcased their application of low-level aerial data capture and the latest in LIDAR and Ortho Photography for cable route developments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison