SDT in running for ‘Hot Technologies’
BROOKHAVEN — Southern Diversified Technologies Inc. (SDT) was recently nominated as a candidate for the 2010 “Hot Technologies” competition at the National Telecommunications Cooperative Association’s (NTCA) annual conference and convention in Tampa, Fla.
SDT, the only infrastructure services company, placed third among a host of some of the industry’s leading equipment and software giants.
SDT showcased their application of low-level aerial data capture and the latest in LIDAR and Ortho Photography for cable route developments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November