SDT in running for ‘Hot Technologies’
BROOKHAVEN — Southern Diversified Technologies Inc. (SDT) was recently nominated as a candidate for the 2010 “Hot Technologies” competition at the National Telecommunications Cooperative Association’s (NTCA) annual conference and convention in Tampa, Fla.
SDT, the only infrastructure services company, placed third among a host of some of the industry’s leading equipment and software giants.
SDT showcased their application of low-level aerial data capture and the latest in LIDAR and Ortho Photography for cable route developments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal