SDT in running for ‘Hot Technologies’
BROOKHAVEN — Southern Diversified Technologies Inc. (SDT) was recently nominated as a candidate for the 2010 “Hot Technologies” competition at the National Telecommunications Cooperative Association’s (NTCA) annual conference and convention in Tampa, Fla.
SDT, the only infrastructure services company, placed third among a host of some of the industry’s leading equipment and software giants.
SDT showcased their application of low-level aerial data capture and the latest in LIDAR and Ortho Photography for cable route developments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force