FNC introduces new online product
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has released a new product designed to make appraisal review more efficient. The web-based workflow software, GAAR Viewer, works hand-in-hand with one of FNC’s flagship products, the Generally Accepted Appraisal Rules (GAAR)—software that scours appraisal reports for any regulatory compliance violations, as well as inconsistencies and excessive adjustments–possible indicators of unsupported values and/or fraud.
Designed to save time for reviewers and cut costs for banks, GAAR Viewer presents an on-screen view of the appraisal report with any rule firings and related fields on the appraisal report form highlighted in red. Reviewers, underwriters, QA professionals – any users of GAAR Viewer – can hover their cursor over the highlights to reveal the rule reference number and description of the potential violation.
“The result of using GAAR Viewer is a more accurate appraisal review and ultimately a more reliable appraisal report. For lenders, that means greater confidence in the property valuation on which their loans are supported,” said Karen Mogridge, FNC’s product manager for collateral data and analytics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Navy supercomputing power to grow
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release