FNC introduces new online product
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has released a new product designed to make appraisal review more efficient. The web-based workflow software, GAAR Viewer, works hand-in-hand with one of FNC’s flagship products, the Generally Accepted Appraisal Rules (GAAR)—software that scours appraisal reports for any regulatory compliance violations, as well as inconsistencies and excessive adjustments–possible indicators of unsupported values and/or fraud.
Designed to save time for reviewers and cut costs for banks, GAAR Viewer presents an on-screen view of the appraisal report with any rule firings and related fields on the appraisal report form highlighted in red. Reviewers, underwriters, QA professionals – any users of GAAR Viewer – can hover their cursor over the highlights to reveal the rule reference number and description of the potential violation.
“The result of using GAAR Viewer is a more accurate appraisal review and ultimately a more reliable appraisal report. For lenders, that means greater confidence in the property valuation on which their loans are supported,” said Karen Mogridge, FNC’s product manager for collateral data and analytics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete