FNC introduces new online product
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has released a new product designed to make appraisal review more efficient. The web-based workflow software, GAAR Viewer, works hand-in-hand with one of FNC’s flagship products, the Generally Accepted Appraisal Rules (GAAR)—software that scours appraisal reports for any regulatory compliance violations, as well as inconsistencies and excessive adjustments–possible indicators of unsupported values and/or fraud.
Designed to save time for reviewers and cut costs for banks, GAAR Viewer presents an on-screen view of the appraisal report with any rule firings and related fields on the appraisal report form highlighted in red. Reviewers, underwriters, QA professionals – any users of GAAR Viewer – can hover their cursor over the highlights to reveal the rule reference number and description of the potential violation.
“The result of using GAAR Viewer is a more accurate appraisal review and ultimately a more reliable appraisal report. For lenders, that means greater confidence in the property valuation on which their loans are supported,” said Karen Mogridge, FNC’s product manager for collateral data and analytics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ford F-150s roll into Mississippi, ahead of the pickup pack
- UNFOLDING OF A RESCUE — How Sanderson Farms saved Mississippi's PGA tour event
- Nissan supplier efforts key to more Miss. output
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Business Person of the Year: Joe Sanderson Jr.
- Mississippi poultry industry's hub system behind today's success
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- TODD SMITH'S SPIN CYCLE: Top 10 toy brands that won holiday social media blitz