The Shed brings home awards
At the President’s Reception during the National Barbecue Association’s 2010 Conference and Trade Show, The Shed BBQ & Blues Joint was presented with three awards, adding to the nine earned in 2009.
The Shed won first place for its Southwest Wrangler Rub, Caribbean Mojo Sauce, Caribbean Jerk Dry Rub and Retail Can. Mighty Mustard Marinade, Spicy Orange Sunset Sauce, Spice It Up Mustard Sauce, Marinade Yo’ Meat and Kinky Asian Sauce took second and third place awards, while the BBQ Salad Dressing placed fourth.
The Shed’s brother-and-sister co-owners, Brad Orrison and Brooke Lewis, also taught the class “How to go from Fiery Passion to Starting a Barbecue Business” at the event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics