The Shed brings home awards
At the President’s Reception during the National Barbecue Association’s 2010 Conference and Trade Show, The Shed BBQ & Blues Joint was presented with three awards, adding to the nine earned in 2009.
The Shed won first place for its Southwest Wrangler Rub, Caribbean Mojo Sauce, Caribbean Jerk Dry Rub and Retail Can. Mighty Mustard Marinade, Spicy Orange Sunset Sauce, Spice It Up Mustard Sauce, Marinade Yo’ Meat and Kinky Asian Sauce took second and third place awards, while the BBQ Salad Dressing placed fourth.
The Shed’s brother-and-sister co-owners, Brad Orrison and Brooke Lewis, also taught the class “How to go from Fiery Passion to Starting a Barbecue Business” at the event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option