The Shed brings home awards
At the President’s Reception during the National Barbecue Association’s 2010 Conference and Trade Show, The Shed BBQ & Blues Joint was presented with three awards, adding to the nine earned in 2009.
The Shed won first place for its Southwest Wrangler Rub, Caribbean Mojo Sauce, Caribbean Jerk Dry Rub and Retail Can. Mighty Mustard Marinade, Spicy Orange Sunset Sauce, Spice It Up Mustard Sauce, Marinade Yo’ Meat and Kinky Asian Sauce took second and third place awards, while the BBQ Salad Dressing placed fourth.
The Shed’s brother-and-sister co-owners, Brad Orrison and Brooke Lewis, also taught the class “How to go from Fiery Passion to Starting a Barbecue Business” at the event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain