Baptist makes national ranking
BATESVILLE — Baptist Home Care & Hospice North Mississippi was recently named to the 2009 HomeCare Elite, a compilation of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States.
The annual review identified the top 25 percent of the nation’s 8,000 home health agencies and highlighted the top 100 and top 500 agencies overall. Winners were ranked by an analysis of performance measures in quality outcomes, quality improvement and financial performance.
For the first time, all of Baptist Memorial Home Care Inc. agencies – which include home care services in Memphis, North Mississippi and West Tennessee – received the honor.
The 2009 HomeCare Elite is the only performance recognition of its kind in the home health industry. It is brought to the industry by OCS HomeCare, which provides home care information, and DecisionHealth, publisher of the “Home Health Line” newsletter. The data used for the analysis were compiled from publicly available information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well