Baptist makes national ranking
BATESVILLE — Baptist Home Care & Hospice North Mississippi was recently named to the 2009 HomeCare Elite, a compilation of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States.
The annual review identified the top 25 percent of the nation’s 8,000 home health agencies and highlighted the top 100 and top 500 agencies overall. Winners were ranked by an analysis of performance measures in quality outcomes, quality improvement and financial performance.
For the first time, all of Baptist Memorial Home Care Inc. agencies – which include home care services in Memphis, North Mississippi and West Tennessee – received the honor.
The 2009 HomeCare Elite is the only performance recognition of its kind in the home health industry. It is brought to the industry by OCS HomeCare, which provides home care information, and DecisionHealth, publisher of the “Home Health Line” newsletter. The data used for the analysis were compiled from publicly available information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form