Baptist makes national ranking
BATESVILLE — Baptist Home Care & Hospice North Mississippi was recently named to the 2009 HomeCare Elite, a compilation of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States.
The annual review identified the top 25 percent of the nation’s 8,000 home health agencies and highlighted the top 100 and top 500 agencies overall. Winners were ranked by an analysis of performance measures in quality outcomes, quality improvement and financial performance.
For the first time, all of Baptist Memorial Home Care Inc. agencies – which include home care services in Memphis, North Mississippi and West Tennessee – received the honor.
The 2009 HomeCare Elite is the only performance recognition of its kind in the home health industry. It is brought to the industry by OCS HomeCare, which provides home care information, and DecisionHealth, publisher of the “Home Health Line” newsletter. The data used for the analysis were compiled from publicly available information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter