Baptist makes national ranking
BATESVILLE — Baptist Home Care & Hospice North Mississippi was recently named to the 2009 HomeCare Elite, a compilation of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States.
The annual review identified the top 25 percent of the nation’s 8,000 home health agencies and highlighted the top 100 and top 500 agencies overall. Winners were ranked by an analysis of performance measures in quality outcomes, quality improvement and financial performance.
For the first time, all of Baptist Memorial Home Care Inc. agencies – which include home care services in Memphis, North Mississippi and West Tennessee – received the honor.
The 2009 HomeCare Elite is the only performance recognition of its kind in the home health industry. It is brought to the industry by OCS HomeCare, which provides home care information, and DecisionHealth, publisher of the “Home Health Line” newsletter. The data used for the analysis were compiled from publicly available information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager