Baptist makes national ranking
BATESVILLE — Baptist Home Care & Hospice North Mississippi was recently named to the 2009 HomeCare Elite, a compilation of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States.
The annual review identified the top 25 percent of the nation’s 8,000 home health agencies and highlighted the top 100 and top 500 agencies overall. Winners were ranked by an analysis of performance measures in quality outcomes, quality improvement and financial performance.
For the first time, all of Baptist Memorial Home Care Inc. agencies – which include home care services in Memphis, North Mississippi and West Tennessee – received the honor.
The 2009 HomeCare Elite is the only performance recognition of its kind in the home health industry. It is brought to the industry by OCS HomeCare, which provides home care information, and DecisionHealth, publisher of the “Home Health Line” newsletter. The data used for the analysis were compiled from publicly available information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release